By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Nathan Drake VS Samus

Drake

Around the Network
ultima said:
indodude said:
ultima said:
CDiablo said:
Samus, its amazing how many people pick Drake......there are about 7 Metroid games that are better than Uncharted.

I liked Uncharted more than any Metroid game I've played...

What Metroid games have you played?

*Waits for you to find a name of a Metroid game*

Lol, kidding, but answer my question...

I played one on SNES (don't remember the name, but it was a sidescroller) and Prime 1 and 2 on GC. I still haven't played Corruption, but I might get the trilogy after it gets cheaper.

Don't get me wrong I liked all Metroid games (maybe except the SNES one, but I was really young when I played it), but Uncharted was just so genuinely fun, it's unbelievable.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! No No No No No, you got it all wrong. That's the best one. Super Metroid on the Snes is the BEST metroid game ever!!!!

Go and play it again

Drake

Samus for me

Khuutra said:
Seece said:
Khuutra said:
Seece

Need to play you some Metroid

I got Shadow Complex

Not.

Good.

Enough.

I don't think it's that hard to play Metroid and Uncharted and pick Drake.  I'm a story driven kinda guy, and no Metroid I have played has endeared me to Samus as a character.  I respect the character for being a first for the industry and for meaning something, but I don't like the character itself.

Around the Network

Tor, it has nothing to do with him picking Drake. I am saying he needs to play Metroid.

Drake

ohhh.....well nvm then. Yeah he should try them out. They're good games.

Just like last thread, where he mentioned he hasn't played any Zelda and I said he also needed to partake of that series.

Seece said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Seece said:

Link won 60 - 33 against poor Lara. (says alot about you "straight" guys really.)

What about you? You're supposed to be gay and you voted for Lara over Link. Something doesn't add up here!

Anyway, I vote for Samus.

Yeah you're right .... tbh I'd rather do Lara than Link ...

Hmm.. I think I'd do Li..... hey wait!

ITS A TRAP!

back on topic - Samus. Since I saw her in that blue bodysuit, mmmmmmm. There, that should make me sound more macho now.