By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Nathan Drake VS Samus

Nathan Drake, he has nice buns.

Around the Network

Drake!

Because only recently i started liking samus as a character because *ahem* she became more... fancy-free... and even if she goes back to the old days... even more reason to vote against her since i ain't old!

I pick Drake.

Man people are retarded. This is about FAVORITES, not the most important to games. Holy God.....

SAMUS!

Samus

Around the Network

Samus

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

NYANKS said:
I pick Drake.

Man people are retarded. This is about FAVORITES, not the most important to games. Holy God.....

I think some people mean that Samus is a huge gaming icon, and has done a fair bit of stuff for gaming. In addition, she has starred in lots of great games.

While Uncharted was a great game, it did nothing huge (frankly, I don't know, I haven't played it), and Nathan has just starred in one game. How can Drake be ones favourite, if one has played both series?

PS: I don't really mean that, I can see how that could be the case. However, I believe that is what the "retards" meant.

Samus

Nathan Drake

Currently Playing: Uncharted 2 & Kingdom Hearts 2
2010 Predictions: Click Me

Games on my "Must Buy" List:

Diablo III (PC)
God of War III (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
The Last Guardian (PS3)

NYANKS said:
I pick Drake.

its both, otherwise this would just be a character battle, no matter what seece says