By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I wasn't interested in buying Ratchet and Clank : CiT until i saw this vid.

electronica!!!!!!!
=D

Around the Network

Custom weapons too?!?!? *faints*

Squall_Leonhart said:
Custom weapons too?!?!? *faints*

there you go

I may get it when it's cheap.

4 ≈ One

@Pullus: I should shoot you, I wanted to be surprised when playing ACiT! Damn it!

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
@Pullus: I should shoot you, I wanted to be surprised when playing ACiT! Damn it!

well , i've had it on thread for people like me who wasn't interested in the game.

thats something ive always wanted. i might get this game, not sure if i should rent or buy it though cuz im also getting Uncharted2 and MW2

PullusPardus said:
sabby_e17 said:

well , i've had it on thread for people like me who wasn't interested in the game.

I was just about to forgive you but you just posted another vid full of awsome! Damn you!

I haven't played R&C since the first.. don't know if it's worth buying without playing the others but.. it actually interest me

sabby_e17 said:
PullusPardus said:
sabby_e17 said:

I was just about to forgive you but you just posted another vid full of awsome! Damn you!