By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 3 Trailer

mrstickball said:
Disagea has always been Playstation.

However, the company that made it, Nippon Ichi, has entered into a contract of sorts with Microsoft and the X360 to make games for the X360. So I have a feeling that Disagea will probably be PS3/X360.

FYI, Disagea does best in the US and PAL territories, not Japan...Which leads me to believe it might go X360, despite no confirmation.

Sorry to diisapoint but Disgaea 3 has been confirmed PS3 exclusive.

Around the Network

Oh well, its not like Disgaea has ever been on anything else right?

Well this is more of an underground title really, I don't see it getting the same attention as DMC4 and Monster Hunter 3 which are both Capcom franchises.

konnichiwa said:
Disgea always have been a game that doesn't have WOW visuals.

I are good game pity they don't sell so well.

I agree. It's gameplay is kinda weak,(but still fun.) but the Nippon Ichi series always has some pretty funny characters and stories. Something about them loses me despite Disgaea games being exactly my type of game. (Giving you the option to get all the characters and level grind them so they are all usefull as opposed to just a few characters you have to use the whole time.) It's not the king of SRPGS. But it's a game i'll be getting. Likely near release before I even get a PS3... because Nippon Ichi games are the type that actually end up costing you more on the second hand market.

As far as I am aware sony are puting money towards, it so I would be amazed of it appeared on another system.

Around the Network

Its good to see some 2D goodness, Im not an rpg fan but Im glad to see the genre (am I calling 2d a genre?) still alive.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Soriku said:
I just love the Sony fans who say "WIiz graFFIkZ SuCK!11!" but don't complain about this.

They don't hate Wii's graphics, they hate Wii in general.

Euhm how many times did you saw a PS fanboy mentioning this game like:

OMG  PS3 Haves Disgea,  GREAT GAME AND Soriku will be Jealous bla bla.

So far I know I never saw a PS3 owner mention this game, the most of the times they are saying:  GT5, FFXIII, MGS4, KZ2 etc...

They should have made it for the psp..

Oh well..

@gballzack

Come on dont start trolling like you used to.

mM
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
I just love the Sony fans who say "WIiz graFFIkZ SuCK!11!" but don't complain about this.

They don't hate Wii's graphics, they hate Wii in general.

Euhm how many times did you saw a PS fanboy mentioning this game like:

OMG  PS3 Haves Disgea,  GREAT GAME AND Soriku will be Jealous bla bla.

So far I know I never saw a PS3 owner mention this game, the most of the times they are saying:  GT5, FFXIII, MGS4, KZ2 etc...

www.gamefaqs.com

Hmmf  I don't see anything :s  What do I have to see?

PS:  In fact I was talking about this site PS fanboys. 

Okay little brother.