By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 3 Trailer

No one seems to have mentioned this so:

Gametrailers has a trailer for Disgaea 3 on its site.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26319.html

Yah Disgaea.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

BTW, this is a good example of why having the most detailed graphics don't matter. This game won't be any less fun just because it looks like something the Wii or PSP could handle.

Although fanboys, who were trumpeting the PS3's graphics, will likely start pretending graphics are not as important, but still pretend it will hurt the Wii.

Those people don't deserve this game, as they aren't true fans of this type of game.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

what console?

Disgea always have been a game that doesn't have WOW visuals.

I are good game pity they don't sell so well.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
what console?

PS3

Around the Network

PS3. That doesn't matter tho, I see see no Laharl, Etna or Flonne.

Well let's hope its lack of sales forces a Wii version.

Disagea has always been Playstation.

However, the company that made it, Nippon Ichi, has entered into a contract of sorts with Microsoft and the X360 to make games for the X360. So I have a feeling that Disagea will probably be PS3/X360.

FYI, Disagea does best in the US and PAL territories, not Japan...Which leads me to believe it might go X360, despite no confirmation.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Also, why are a bunch of anti-Sony people posting in a Sony board?

Stop the flaming, or you get banned. This is a discussion about Disagea, not about how you want to bash Sony fans, or praise the graphics because "they could be done on a Wii"

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Disagea has always been Playstation.

However, the company that made it, Nippon Ichi, has entered into a contract of sorts with Microsoft and the X360 to make games for the X360. So I have a feeling that Disagea will probably be PS3/X360.

FYI, Disagea does best in the US and PAL territories, not Japan...Which leads me to believe it might go X360, despite no confirmation.

that's a good point, I think we'll probably see a 360 version too.