By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trauma Center: New Blood, new gameplay videos...

here are some new videos:

Gunshot wounds: (It's exciting to see some new stuff, but frustrating to watch the guy suck so bad)

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/15427

Attack wounds: (this one appears to be a level from Second Opinion but new doctors. it appears to be the tutorial)

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/15425

THis game is going to be awesome...

thoughts? 

Around the Network

Co-op surgery, eh? Well, you can't count me in now...

I already decided to buy it when I heard about it. :)

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

glad to hear, takkxyz, I'm just worried that this game might get overshadowed being it's getting released a week after galaxy...

This game sounds awesome, this is the innovative power of the wii. I loved the first game, I'm getting new blood for sure.

Nice. I really enjoyed Second Opinion; as long as I can be convinced that they've added enough new features here, I'll definitely pick this one up too.

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

Around the Network
natedog4000 said:
glad to hear, takkxyz, I'm just worried that this game might get overshadowed being it's getting released a week after galaxy...

That's probably a legitmate concern, but I thought New Blood would be perfect to get your 2nd player in Mario Galaxy to learn some more accurate pointing. ;)

Anyway, while I will definitely buy this, I won't have access to my Wii until the end of the Year because of some current relocations, so I probably won't be able to buy either this or Galaxy (and a bunch of other games) until next year... I hope it's not sold out at that point, I am still looking for WarioWare Touched which appear to be out of production. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Too bad I'm not in it :/

Zack & Wiki
Trauma Center
Galaxy.

Good thing Brawl got delayed or else there would be no time to play this.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

indeed SSBB will be great, but at least games will trauma center and zack and wiki won't be too overshadowed this christmas...

Embedded for the lazy folk in us all: