By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ItsaMii said:
That is so annoying. Instead of arguments, the guy just says it is revolutionary, amazing, best console FPS ever, yadda, yadda, yadda. Looks like extremist religious man or a Final Fantasy VII fan. Fun is a subjective aspect, but Halo is not revolutionary, deep or epic. How a game where 30% of the stages are just initial level backwards be epic. Overcomplicated story is not the same as deep. Halo weapon`s are not even new to make it revolutionary (also they do not work properly). For me it was a 6 kind of game.

For fuck`s sake. I am not into the FPS genre and I know at least 10 games better than Halo on consoles and PC.

So dear Halo fans, have fun if your game. Just do not try to push that crap as the best game ever on gamers that have above average tastes.

This is exactly the shit that pisses me off. You do realize that by stating your opinion as fact, you're no different than the frothing Halo fanboys in this thread?

In your opinion, Halo isn't that great. I've played hundreds of shooters and I think it is. Does that somehow make me have "below average" tastes?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
That is so annoying. Instead of arguments, the guy just says it is revolutionary, amazing, best console FPS ever, yadda, yadda, yadda. Looks like extremist religious man or a Final Fantasy VII fan. Fun is a subjective aspect, but Halo is not revolutionary, deep or epic. How a game where 30% of the stages are just initial level backwards be epic. Overcomplicated story is not the same as deep. Halo weapon`s are not even new to make it revolutionary (also they do not work properly). For me it was a 6 kind of game.

For fuck`s sake. I am not into the FPS genre and I know at least 10 games better than Halo on consoles and PC.

So dear Halo fans, have fun if your game. Just do not try to push that crap as the best game ever on gamers that have above average tastes.

See guys he explained why he didnt like the game. Not just blind Halo sucks stuff. I would prefer you stated it as your opinion and not that this is how it is. Your opinion isnt fact.

Now Mii have you played 3? If you read the books and totally absorb the story I think it is an incredible sci fi classic. Maybe the games don't go into the story a lot because, of course, your too busy shootin stuff. I do hate how people have said that its all been done on the PC, I think controllers optimize reaction times enabling it to be a quicker and better game than on the PC, that is why I think it is revolutionary. You saying the weapons don't make any sense is confusing though cause they make sense to me........

I think it is the best game ever (of its genre).

What do you think tops halo?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

MontanaHatchet said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lost Tears of Kain:

I don't want to fight with you, which is why I queried TheSource to lock this. Look, I'm sorry if I offended you for calling some random guy on G4 an asshole, but you need to calm down and see that I really have no personal bias against the 360. I love the system. Bioshock is a great game. Halo's campaign is iffy for me but live is addictive.

I apologize if I've been rude, but you and Alexie just wouldn't stop. I suggest in the future you not let your console interests get the best of you.

See Montana was a post like that so hard? *sniff* I'm so proud of you.

Peace?

Peace. I love you too.

Man I love cats.........

The real question now is who is the bigger cat me or you? (gets ready for another fight about biggest cat)

hahahahaha 

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Alexie Di Onie said:
Sqrl said:

lmao, this is really a pathetic attempt at a thread. Lost Tears & Alexie have found a great way to show just how big of a Halo fanboy they are. Notice how ANYONE who doesn't agree....yup their a "hater", anyone who doesn't think halo is the second coming of christ? well apparently they are just "haters" too.

What you pompous jerks haven't figured out is that not everyone loves the twitch Run'N'Gun gameplay of Halo. And this riddlin junkie who you wheeled out to make your case can barely stop himself from talking long enough to suck his lungs full of air, despite needing it to prolong his assault on our ears, is proof of the kind of moron being a fanboy can delude you into agree with. Really how pathetic is it that you are so keen on defending a game you would drag out this douchebag? And even worse is that the whole point was to tell people you disagree with by saying they should "shove their cock in their mouth". Because thats all this was! Your attempt at insulting people without getting banned for it.

But I'm sure now that I disagree with your approach here, I'm just another hater right? Ironically despite my extreme loathing of this kind of blind fanyboy stupidity I actually enjoy the occasional Halo Multiplayer match or 2. And I think Halo is a pretty good example of how to do a shooter on a console. But its this kind of person who feels it necessary to insult folks to make his points that ruins those online matches by sounding like a 12 year old with turrets.

Why don't you guys take off your brown-hats and smell the fresh outdoors where people don't insult others just because they don't like the same things with the same ferocious devotion as a religion. And while you're at it, maybe pick up another hobby...or two? Preferably something not involving a gun.

*sigh* and just when I attempt to make peace with Montana, first off its spelled tourettes, second, that whole post would have been teen times better without the first and third paragraphs. I have already admitted that orange box is a splendid game as well, this whole thread I have been advocating proper dialouge and good arguments not one liners, or incredible insults, (blade no more insults). THis isnt about being a fanboy. If you have something intelligent to say, please say it.

Nice dodge, fanboy 101: Ignore what you cant deal with.  Waiting for your intelligent responce and douncement of this guy in the video since you are promotin proper dialogue. 

PS - I like how you lied in this post, check out your first post in this thread where you insulted someone and then try to say with a straight face you spent the thread advocating proper dialogue. And then you call Montana a pig...oh I can feel the love.

PPS - its spelled dialogue, but I got the point, who cares if the point gets made?   

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:

And then you call Montana a pig...oh I can feel the love.

Maybe that was a compliment. You got a problem with pigs?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Sqrl said:

And then you call Montana a pig...oh I can feel the love.

Maybe that was a compliment. You got a problem with pigs?

Knew you would grab that one =) Most people think of pigs as filthy animals and so calling someone a pig is an insult in that context. Personally I got no problem with pigs =) But I love bacon!

Sqrl said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
Sqrl said:

lmao, this is really a pathetic attempt at a thread. Lost Tears & Alexie have found a great way to show just how big of a Halo fanboy they are. Notice how ANYONE who doesn't agree....yup their a "hater", anyone who doesn't think halo is the second coming of christ? well apparently they are just "haters" too.

What you pompous jerks haven't figured out is that not everyone loves the twitch Run'N'Gun gameplay of Halo. And this riddlin junkie who you wheeled out to make your case can barely stop himself from talking long enough to suck his lungs full of air, despite needing it to prolong his assault on our ears, is proof of the kind of moron being a fanboy can delude you into agree with. Really how pathetic is it that you are so keen on defending a game you would drag out this douchebag? And even worse is that the whole point was to tell people you disagree with by saying they should "shove their cock in their mouth". Because thats all this was! Your attempt at insulting people without getting banned for it.

But I'm sure now that I disagree with your approach here, I'm just another hater right? Ironically despite my extreme loathing of this kind of blind fanyboy stupidity I actually enjoy the occasional Halo Multiplayer match or 2. And I think Halo is a pretty good example of how to do a shooter on a console. But its this kind of person who feels it necessary to insult folks to make his points that ruins those online matches by sounding like a 12 year old with turrets.

Why don't you guys take off your brown-hats and smell the fresh outdoors where people don't insult others just because they don't like the same things with the same ferocious devotion as a religion. And while you're at it, maybe pick up another hobby...or two? Preferably something not involving a gun.

*sigh* and just when I attempt to make peace with Montana, first off its spelled tourettes, second, that whole post would have been teen times better without the first and third paragraphs. I have already admitted that orange box is a splendid game as well, this whole thread I have been advocating proper dialouge and good arguments not one liners, or incredible insults, (blade no more insults). THis isnt about being a fanboy. If you have something intelligent to say, please say it.

Nice dodge, fanboy 101: Ignore what you cant deal with. Waiting for your intelligent responce and douncement of this guy in the video since you are promotin proper dialogue.

PS - I like how you lied in this post, check out your first post in this thread where you insulted someone and then try to say with a straight face you spent the thread advocating proper dialogue. And then you call Montana a pig...oh I can feel the love.

PPS - its spelled dialogue, but I got the point, who cares if the point gets made?

When did I spell dialogue wrong? I am never against name calling, but I was a little flustered at the time. Montana was being slightly oinkish at the time, but we have made up now, bridge under the water(reverse that) Just cause you don't know how to spell tourettes doesnt mean you have to get pissy with me. 

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

SO who actually does wanna play Halo now?

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Ignoring the bait. Why did you have to create a thread like this? All you've done is create a big flame arena. Some people like Halo 3, some don't. Can't we just leave it like that without people trying to push their views on other people?
Just my opinion.

Edit: To answer your question Alexie, this thread makes me not want to play Halo 3 more than before.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Alexie Di Onie said:
Sqrl said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
Sqrl said:

Nice dodge, fanboy 101: Ignore what you cant deal with. Waiting for your intelligent responce and douncement of this guy in the video since you are promotin proper dialogue.

When did I spell dialogue wrong? I am never against name calling, but I was a little flustered at the time. Montana was being slightly oinkish at the time, but we have made up now, bridge under the water(reverse that) Just cause you don't know how to spell tourettes doesnt mean you have to get pissy with me.

Continued dodging, nice work....again.

I bolded your spelling mistakes to help you spot them. But my point wasn't about spelling and I wasn't getting pissy. I was saying that you got my point so there isn't a need go english professor on someone.

In any case you have dodged again, so I will ask again...

Do you denounce the kind of douchebaggery displayed in this video? And if not what do you have to say for your hypocracy in claiming to promote proper dialogue while simulataneously condoning something that most certainly isn't proper dialogue.