By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Alexie Di Onie said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lost Tears of Kain:

I don't want to fight with you, which is why I queried TheSource to lock this. Look, I'm sorry if I offended you for calling some random guy on G4 an asshole, but you need to calm down and see that I really have no personal bias against the 360. I love the system. Bioshock is a great game. Halo's campaign is iffy for me but live is addictive.

I apologize if I've been rude, but you and Alexie just wouldn't stop. I suggest in the future you not let your console interests get the best of you.

See Montana was a post like that so hard? *sniff* I'm so proud of you.

Peace? 

Peace s well =D

now i got to deal with bod

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

I'm glad we can agree on peace, Kain.

But where were these haters when I was getting attacked? Now I feel bad for you guys.

I will alexie, i dont want to deal with sqr, hes just a asswhole with some of the rest

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

O I think the guy was right, there are a lot of people who hate on Halo for no reason.

Those spelling mistakes are from typing really fast, not lack of knowledge regarding the english language.

HE got his point across, stop blindly bashing a great game.

Seeing as how I am answering your questions I believe I am not "dodging" anything. You have to stop being an analytical douchebag who only wants to mess with people, cause your really BAD at it. Seriously make me feel pain, don't make me feel sorry for your lack of cleverness.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Sqrl said:

lmao, this is really a pathetic attempt at a thread.  Lost Tears & Alexie have found a great way to show just how big of a Halo fanboy they are.  Notice how ANYONE who doesn't agree....yup their a "hater", anyone who doesn't think halo is the second coming of christ? well apparently they are just "haters" too.

What you pompous jerks haven't figured out is that not everyone loves the twitch Run'N'Gun gameplay of Halo.  And this riddlin junkie who you wheeled out to make your case can barely stop himself from talking long enough to suck his lungs full of air, despite needing it to prolong his assault on our ears, is proof of the kind of moron being a fanboy can delude you into agree with.  Really how pathetic is it that you are so keen on defending a game you would drag out this douchebag? And even worse is that the whole point was to tell people you disagree with by saying they should "shove their cock in their mouth".  Because thats all this was! Your attempt at insulting people without getting banned for it.  

But I'm sure now that I disagree with your approach here, I'm just another hater right?  Ironically despite my extreme loathing of this kind of blind fanyboy stupidity I actually enjoy the occasional Halo Multiplayer match or 2.  And I think Halo is a pretty good example of how to do a shooter on a console.   But its this kind of person who feels it necessary to insult folks to make his points that ruins those online matches by sounding like a 12 year old with turrets.

Why don't you guys take off your brown-hats and smell the fresh outdoors where people don't insult others just because they don't like the same things with the same ferocious devotion as a religion.  And while you're at it, maybe pick up another hobby...or two? Preferably something not involving a gun.

Yea its why i called everyone a hater alright.......i called one person a hater, and thats cause he called the guy an asswhole for loving halo?

thats resolved and im not getting into it

You really dont understand what he meant do you? He even admitted it, its not the game of the year, it is awsome though. WHAT HE DID STATE is that anyone who trys that stupid shit, OMG ITS NOT HD, OMG GRAPHICS SUCK, OMG ITS TO SHORT, needs to shove it because all they are trying to do create crap and try to bring down halo, no one cares if they dont like it, im sick of all the posts on here, OMG its not TRUE HD, well who gives a FUCK IS what hes trying to say, and hes sick of HATERS not PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE IT.

in the end go fuck yourself sqr

Around the Network
Alexie Di Onie said:
O I think the guy was right, there are a lot of people who hate on Halo for no reason.

Those spelling mistakes are from typing really fast, not lack of knowledge regarding the english language.

HE got his point across, stop blindly bashing a great game.

Seeing as how I am answering your questions I believe I am not "dodging" anything. You have to stop being an analytical douchebag who only wants to mess with people, cause your really BAD at it. Seriously make me feel pain, don't make me feel sorry for your lack of cleverness.

Aaah exposed for the hypocrit you are.  I am glad to see you can "promote proper dialogue" while insulting people.

Oh wait you can't?  You mean those two things are mutually exclusive? Aww shucks, I guess you're just a bitter fanboy afterall.

I don't think I need to say anything else, you expose yourself for what you are.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Proper dialogue and insulting people are like bisexuals, they work great with everything.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

@Lost,

No I get it you guys are acting like the victims here because you have a great game to play. But for some reason you feel the need to have everyone else think it too otherwise you can't enjoy it.

If it was just about a good game you should be able to go play and be happy that you are enjoying yourself, but when you post this guy and insult people you make it about something else. You guys aren't victims because someone doesn't like halo. Even though you try to act like it.

There are always going to be people who hate games, there are folks who post crap about SMG all the time, I roll my eyes, and move on. Sure I might occasionally indulge one in debate, but I wouldn't tell them to "shove their cock in their mouth". Or anything close to it. And thats my point. There is a way to make your argument and then there is this guy.

To Each Man, Responsibility
rocketpig said:
ItsaMii said:
That is so annoying. Instead of arguments, the guy just says it is revolutionary, amazing, best console FPS ever, yadda, yadda, yadda. Looks like extremist religious man or a Final Fantasy VII fan. Fun is a subjective aspect, but Halo is not revolutionary, deep or epic. How a game where 30% of the stages are just initial level backwards be epic. Overcomplicated story is not the same as deep. Halo weapon`s are not even new to make it revolutionary (also they do not work properly). For me it was a 6 kind of game.

For fuck`s sake. I am not into the FPS genre and I know at least 10 games better than Halo on consoles and PC.

So dear Halo fans, have fun if your game. Just do not try to push that crap as the best game ever on gamers that have above average tastes.

This is exactly the shit that pisses me off. You do realize that by stating your opinion as fact, you're no different than the frothing Halo fanboys in this thread?

In your opinion, Halo isn't that great. I've played hundreds of shooters and I think it is. Does that somehow make me have "below average" tastes?

Do you realize you are another Halo fanboy? Why do not you attack the faulty logic of Halo fans? My opinion is that Halo sucks and it is not fun. Read my post again, I said fun is relative. If Halo is fun or not it is a matter of tastes and that is a opinion. What I said is that it is not epic, deep or revolutionary. These adjectives are not matters of opinion (maybe epic in literal meaning, but not in comparison to other FPS games). You need proof or arguments for these. If you think that what I said is not enough I can give you a more detailed post why Halo is not epic, revolutionary and have a deep storyline.

From Wikipedia: 

A "fact" can be defined as something which is the case, that is, the state of affairs reported by a true proposition.

If you think what I said is not a fact you may use a counter argument to show me what is wrong with my sentence. Telling me that it is a opinion is just avoiding the discussion. Just show me what is wrong and what makes my statement a opinion.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Sqrl, if you had a point, you've made it. Now just leave. You're doing nothing but dragging on a pointless argument. The truth is, you managed to insult 3 different people in one post.

Also, you misspelled hypocrite, which makes you a hypocrite. Anyways, I don't even remember anymore the original purpose of this argument, but it's been completely derailed, so this should probably be locked.