By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MontanaHatchet said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Just stopping by.

I really don't know what you expect me to say. You just keep poking and prodding at me, expecting me to say something. What do you want me to say? That I hate Halo 3 and the 360 and I'm some closet fanboy?

Because I can't lie. Sorry.

No you called him an asswhole for his voice? comon you have got to be kidding me

Yes. Yes. Yes. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I know What's his name is attacking me and you're a fanboy but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to get a break here.

I've explained myself, and if you don't want to stop bothering me, I can just query a mod to lock this. I'm getting sick of this. It's annoying me and ruining what was otherwise a good day. 

ima a fanboy huh? go the #$#@ away im sick of this crap, callin someone an asswhole because of his voice, youve got issues

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

I just finished Half Life 2: Episode 2 last night...and it reminded me what an epic, great FPS really should be...much better than Halo 1 or 2, I haven't played 3.

That's my opinion, and I'm not trying to force it on you...but you should understand why a lot of people don't care for Halo.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Lost Tears of Kain:

I don't want to fight with you, which is why I queried TheSource to lock this. Look, I'm sorry if I offended you for calling some random guy on G4 an asshole, but you need to calm down and see that I really have no personal bias against the 360. I love the system. Bioshock is a great game. Halo's campaign is iffy for me but live is addictive.

I apologize if I've been rude, but you and Alexie just wouldn't stop. I suggest in the future you not let your console interests get the best of you.

@MH poke poke poke

lmao, this is really a pathetic attempt at a thread.  Lost Tears & Alexie have found a great way to show just how big of a Halo fanboy they are.  Notice how ANYONE who doesn't agree....yup their a "hater", anyone who doesn't think halo is the second coming of christ? well apparently they are just "haters" too.

What you pompous jerks haven't figured out is that not everyone loves the twitch Run'N'Gun gameplay of Halo.  And this riddlin junkie who you wheeled out to make your case can barely stop himself from talking long enough to suck his lungs full of air, despite needing it to prolong his assault on our ears, is proof of the kind of moron being a fanboy can delude you into agree with.  Really how pathetic is it that you are so keen on defending a game you would drag out this douchebag? And even worse is that the whole point was to tell people you disagree with by saying they should "shove their cock in their mouth".  Because thats all this was! Your attempt at insulting people without getting banned for it.  

But I'm sure now that I disagree with your approach here, I'm just another hater right?  Ironically despite my extreme loathing of this kind of blind fanyboy stupidity I actually enjoy the occasional Halo Multiplayer match or 2.  And I think Halo is a pretty good example of how to do a shooter on a console.   But its this kind of person who feels it necessary to insult folks to make his points that ruins those online matches by sounding like a 12 year old with turrets.

Why don't you guys take off your brown-hats and smell the fresh outdoors where people don't insult others just because they don't like the same things with the same ferocious devotion as a religion.  And while you're at it, maybe pick up another hobby...or two? Preferably something not involving a gun.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Lost Tears of Kain:

I don't want to fight with you, which is why I queried TheSource to lock this. Look, I'm sorry if I offended you for calling some random guy on G4 an asshole, but you need to calm down and see that I really have no personal bias against the 360. I love the system. Bioshock is a great game. Halo's campaign is iffy for me but live is addictive.

I apologize if I've been rude, but you and Alexie just wouldn't stop. I suggest in the future you not let your console interests get the best of you.

See Montana was a post like that so hard? *sniff* I'm so proud of you.

Peace? 

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

That is so annoying. Instead of arguments, the guy just says it is revolutionary, amazing, best console FPS ever, yadda, yadda, yadda. Looks like extremist religious man or a Final Fantasy VII fan. Fun is a subjective aspect, but Halo is not revolutionary, deep or epic. How a game where 30% of the stages are just initial level backwards be epic. Overcomplicated story is not the same as deep. Halo weapon`s are not even new to make it revolutionary (also they do not work properly). For me it was a 6 kind of game.

For fuck`s sake. I am not into the FPS genre and I know at least 10 games better than Halo on consoles and PC.

So dear Halo fans, have fun if your game. Just do not try to push that crap as the best game ever on gamers that have above average tastes.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Alexie Di Onie said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lost Tears of Kain:

See Montana was a post like that so hard? *sniff* I'm so proud of you.

Peace?

Peace. I love you too.

HappySqurriel said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

thats making assumptions, ive never had a better single player experience then halo, thats my opinion, just dont make broad assumptions

Not to be rude, but you're 17 and it is likely that you never played any of the first person shooters I mentioned (Halo came out when you were 11) ... If I started the average 11 year old on an unimpressive FPS (like Red-Steel) they would probably have fond memories and think it was the greatest thing ever.

I'm not saying you're wrong or that I'm right, but my dislike of Halo is not based on some sort of fanboy bias ...

On the other hand, I've been playing FPS games since Wolfenstein and I still love Halo... it's one of my favorite series of all time (up there with Half-Life).

To each their own. Just as I don't understand why people go out of their way to berate Halo fans, I also don't understand why Halo fans get so riled up over nothing.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Sqrl said:

lmao, this is really a pathetic attempt at a thread. Lost Tears & Alexie have found a great way to show just how big of a Halo fanboy they are. Notice how ANYONE who doesn't agree....yup their a "hater", anyone who doesn't think halo is the second coming of christ? well apparently they are just "haters" too.

What you pompous jerks haven't figured out is that not everyone loves the twitch Run'N'Gun gameplay of Halo. And this riddlin junkie who you wheeled out to make your case can barely stop himself from talking long enough to suck his lungs full of air, despite needing it to prolong his assault on our ears, is proof of the kind of moron being a fanboy can delude you into agree with. Really how pathetic is it that you are so keen on defending a game you would drag out this douchebag? And even worse is that the whole point was to tell people you disagree with by saying they should "shove their cock in their mouth". Because thats all this was! Your attempt at insulting people without getting banned for it.

But I'm sure now that I disagree with your approach here, I'm just another hater right? Ironically despite my extreme loathing of this kind of blind fanyboy stupidity I actually enjoy the occasional Halo Multiplayer match or 2. And I think Halo is a pretty good example of how to do a shooter on a console. But its this kind of person who feels it necessary to insult folks to make his points that ruins those online matches by sounding like a 12 year old with turrets.

Why don't you guys take off your brown-hats and smell the fresh outdoors where people don't insult others just because they don't like the same things with the same ferocious devotion as a religion. And while you're at it, maybe pick up another hobby...or two? Preferably something not involving a gun.

*sigh* and just when I attempt to make peace with Montana, first off its spelled tourettes, second, that whole post would have been ten times better without the first and third paragraphs. I have already admitted that orange box is a splendid game as well, this whole thread I have been advocating proper dialogue and good arguments not one liners, or incredible insults, (blade no more insults). THis isnt about being a fanboy. If you have something intelligent to say, please say it.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie