By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
fagarcia75 said:
Further, the control scheme was frustrating to me.

How so? The controls for Halo have been ripped off by almost every other console FPS/TPS in existence. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

MontanaHatchet said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
I dont know if he would still be an asswhole if he was talking good about the wii?

Lol.

Just lol.

was hoping to get some interesting responses with that comment....

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

@fagarcia75 - Then you have down syndrome

@MontanaHatchet - Now THAT is being an asshole, everything that man said is true (it is game of the year though) You stopped listening to a valid opinion that was oppisite your own only because his voice was annoying? No you stopped because you don't like Halo simply because it goes against whatever platform you support.

The game is great, everything about it is great, and all of your hating isn't going to change that fact.

@ fagarcia75 again - just because you say it wasn't revolutionary doesnt mean it isnt it was and it still is. You will not find a FPS that is as much fun as Halo 3.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

I approve of his message.

@ fagarcia75 If you really do not like the control scheme then stick to mouse and keyboard because its not getting much better on a standard 'controller'.

Around the Network

You approve of my message righT?

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Alexie Di Onie said:
@fagarcia75 - Then you have down syndrome

@MontanaHatchet - Now THAT is being an asshole, everything that man said is true (it is game of the year though) You stopped listening to a valid opinion that was oppisite your own only because his voice was annoying? No you stopped because you don't like Halo simply because it goes against whatever platform you support.

The game is great, everything about it is great, and all of your hating isn't going to change that fact.

@ fagarcia75 again - just because you say it wasn't revolutionary doesnt mean it isnt it was and it still is. You will not find a FPS that is as much fun as Halo 3.

How about the Orange Box?

I'll take the case!!!

Ok i'll give you the orange box, but I personally prefer Halo 3. Orange box is fun though.

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Wow, I've never heard him be so direct about anything. I agree with him to some extent.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Alexie Di Onie said:
You approve of my message righT?

Sure yours and Sesslers