By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Alexie Di Onie said:
@MontanaHatchet - Now THAT is being an asshole, everything that man said is true (it is game of the year though) You stopped listening to a valid opinion that was oppisite your own only because his voice was annoying? No you stopped because you don't like Halo simply because it goes against whatever platform you support.

The game is great, everything about it is great, and all of your hating isn't going to change that fact.

I'm laughing so hard I accidently vomited a bit.

I love being attacked because the attacker almost always ends up looking like a moron.

Case in point?

Look at my signature, and then look at my photo galleries.

Around the Network

Halo was never particularly good (in my opinion) and built a reputation by being the best game on the XBox at launch and one of the only console games of its time to have 16 player lan play. The lan play is fun, but I'm pretty sure that Barbie's Horse Adventures would be pretty fun playing with your 15 closest friends.

I haven't played Halo 2 or Halo 3 (and have no interest) so it may have gotten better and less repetative in newer versions ...

You like Okami, I happen to love Final Fantasy X and it is my favorite game of all time.

How I managed to make myself look like an idiot is beyond me. I stated fact and called you out on your unneccessary hate of a great game. Your inability to process others opinions is slightly appalling as well.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

MontanaHatchet said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
@MontanaHatchet - Now THAT is being an asshole, everything that man said is true (it is game of the year though) You stopped listening to a valid opinion that was oppisite your own only because his voice was annoying? No you stopped because you don't like Halo simply because it goes against whatever platform you support.

The game is great, everything about it is great, and all of your hating isn't going to change that fact.

I'm laughing so hard I accidently vomited a bit.

I love being attacked because the attacker almost always ends up looking like a moron.

Case in point?

Look at my signature, and then look at my photo galleries.

I dont care if you do or not, hes right, seems you just dont like halo, specially if you quit cause you thought he was a asswhole before the end? that makes zero sense, it makes it seem like you just dont like halo also stop being an asswhole your stirring shit, and leave him alone

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Halo 3 graphics are pretty good for the game not being Full HD, and I mean really good

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

Halo was never particularly good (in my opinion) and built a reputation by being the best game on the XBox at launch and one of the only console games of its time to have 16 player lan play. The lan play is fun, but I'm pretty sure that Barbie's Horse Adventures would be pretty fun playing with your 15 closest friends.

I haven't played Halo 2 or Halo 3 (and have no interest) so it may have gotten better and less repetative in newer versions ...

WoW, i knew the fanboys would come, but holy shit, barbies horse adventure.

ALso you shouldnt be talking you havent played them.

Seriously im disgusted by the responses to this, barbies horse adventure?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I said he sounded like an asshole because he had an annoying voice and he was pointing out how great Halo 3 is. Wow, thanks, I didn't already know that.

I don't hate the game, I don't think I've ever said I did. I hate the campaign, but Xbox Live is fun as cake and balloons.

"Your inability to process others opinions is slightly appalling as well."

And I don't really give a rat's ass.

So, wait, I hate Halo because I'm not a big enough whore to sit through a boring video featuring some random guy? I couldn't really care less what this random guy has to say. I love Halo. I'm addicted. He's annoying as crap. Why do I care what he says?

Montana just admit the fact that your wrong and throughout all of the threads that I have seen you post in I have been unable to see you register someone elses valid and thoughout opinion that was oppisite your own without spite. Cmon Hatchet no need to be immature, just because you arent good at Halo doesnt mean you have to hate.

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

MontanaHatchet said:

I said he sounded like an asshole because he had an annoying voice and he was pointing out how great Halo 3 is. Wow, thanks, I didn't already know that.

I don't hate the game, I don't think I've ever said I did. I hate the campaign, but Xbox Live is fun as cake and balloons.

"Your inability to process others opinions is slightly appalling as well."

And I don't really give a rat's ass.

So, wait, I hate Halo because I'm not a big enough whore to sit through a boring video featuring some random guy? I couldn't really care less what this random guy has to say. I love Halo. I'm addicted. He's annoying as crap. Why do I care what he says?

Kinda makes you an immature pig, just sayin man, you look like bacon right now

MMMM unexplained bacon, now im hungry...... 

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

This guy must be talking to me, because I hate Halo 3.

I hate the way it eats up all my free time, I hate the way all my friends are always playing it. I hate the way it's making all my other games collect dust. I hate the fact that I can barely type this post because visions of rocket launchers and warthogs are dancing in my head.

Curse you Halo 3, curse you...

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |