By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VIDEOS of new SCEA PS3 Ads

"I'm sorry, you said something"
LMAO First one is win, second one is win, but on a fall smaller scale.

Around the Network

LOL @ the first one.. Now that's stickin it in your face. XD

Edit: Saw the 2nd one.

"C'mon..."

"C'mon!"

"What's wrong with him!?"

LMAO!

I liked the first one!!

1st advert is very good, i wish they showed a few of those over here.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Am I the only one here that likes the second one more?
Not only is it informative but I've been laughing my ass off for a few minutes now.
The VP manager and the unsatisfied girlfriend have great expressions.
Plus the pause at the end where he just seemed to pull "What's wrong with him" in a squeaky voice out his ass was very well paced.
I've been playing the "It's like having a bathroom without aroma therapy candles!..." part all the way to the end over and over again.

The noteworthy ones for me from the first one is the weird asian dude making a face, the VP nonchalantly making animal shadows with the projector, and the end where the VP says "I'm sorry you said something".
I don't find it that great, although it does throw a playful jab at the internet community.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

LMFAO at the second and first one...casual but very funny ads..

@iclim4

You're not alone buddy. The aftershock of the lulz left me with uncontrollable giggling. :)

The vids aren't working for me... On the blog aswel I might add...

EDIT: Now they suddenly work... Nice ads. Good humor. 

4 ≈ One

Now that I think about it, it's funny but kinda pointless...I still like them though.

omg!!!!!. the comercials are so funny!. jajajajaja!!!!.