By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VIDEOS of new SCEA PS3 Ads

iclim4 said:

Am I the only one here that likes the second one more?
Not only is it informative but I've been laughing my ass off for a few minutes now.
The VP manager and the unsatisfied girlfriend have great expressions.
Plus the pause at the end where he just seemed to pull "What's wrong with him" in a squeaky voice out his ass was very well paced.
I've been playing the "It's like having a bathroom without aroma therapy candles!..." part all the way to the end over and over again.

The noteworthy ones for me from the first one is the weird asian dude making a face, the VP nonchalantly making animal shadows with the projector, and the end where the VP says "I'm sorry you said something".
I don't find it that great, although it does throw a playful jab at the internet community.

I literally laughed out loud at that part. 

Around the Network

lmao, these are funny. I bet they have an impact on sales/ word-of-mouth.

Didn't like the 2nd one. Could of at least showed LBP more clearer :|

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

LOL! Those were great. I laughed out loud twice in the first one, once in the second one. They were both good. I think I like how the second one is designed more, where they actually discuss some of the features.

How about rolling out one about actual video games, though?

Very Nice!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Wow the NA Ads are better then the japan ones, those japanese such weirdos. :D

But yeah! these may not be epic but it gets the point across, if the "Regular" un-informed buyer doesn't understand this, then damn... i got nothing nice to say about the Intelligence levels of the average US Citizen...

Playing LittleBigPlanet without online... is it Zenfoldor by any chance? (j/k)

I like the second commercial. I didn't appreciate that little comment on being a "Nigerian" millionaire.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Serious_frusting said:
Erm they seem really cheap lol

And aint they like saying oh the PS3 is for big geeky fat males?
thats what i get from the comercial

no, they are making fun of the internet nerds.

joora said:
sully1311 said:
Serious_frusting said:
sully1311 said:
^yea i prefer these ones so much more than the ones in the uk

PS3slim has been advertised in the UK?

yep started last night during champions league FOOTBALL. u can see them here

http://uk.playstation.com/start-ps3/

Actually, I like these UK ones better. They're more dynamic and better desribe the abilities of the console, instead on focusing on the cheap price factor, which is often associated (by the customers) with low value of a product.

Yeah, and that's why the PS3 is #1 in sales!

Oh wait. 

Anywho, great ads, loved the first one.  The 2nd one was good, not bad, but not amazing.