By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Batman: AA vs Assassin's Creed II, which one will win in sale.

Funny thread. I've never even heard of the Batman game.

Assassin's Creed II - is the strongest contender for GOTY 2009 and a lifetime 10 million seller.

Around the Network

AC2 will obliterate Batman's sales..

As much as I'd like to see Batman put up 7 million in sales I don't think it will even with all of the critical acclaim.

AC II will win this one.

I think AC II will lose in sales to only 2 games this year. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Gran Turismo 5.

AC2 obviously. I mean AC1 was a huge commercial hit. Batman has shown no signs of even being on that level despite the good reviews and positive feedback from gamers. What I'm seeing for Batman is a slow start but steady sales due to good reviews and brand. Maybe something akin to UFC. I'm thinking it'll be able to ship at least 2 million across all platforms.

But AC2 will easily beat it in sales. Probably will ship 2 million across all platforms in its first week. AC2 across all platforms will be one of the best selling games this year only behind a select few.

No question Assassin's Creed II will. I hear every Italian in America is going to buy it

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

AC2 by far; Batman: AA is a new ip,while the first sold tons of copies

Assasins Creed 2.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Easy. AC 2 will sell more by a large margin. But i don't think it can reach the 8 million mark again.

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

AC2, no contest.

4 ≈ One

Why did this even need its own thread...it would have been better to compare Modern Warfare 2 and Assassins Creed 2...considering they will be the biggest sellers this year.