By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SMOKING XBOX 360 DEAL AT FRYS!

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5413009?site=sa:Homepage:Spot2

One day sale.... this is with the HDMI port and 5 games including Orange Box, Forza 2, Bioshock (!) and two more...

If you were on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in.  With the HDMI port you are surely getting a recent console with the latest heat fixes and you are getting 5 games to go with it....  three of which are OUTSTANDING games....  This is the best deal on a 360 that has come out.  Period. 

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... BUY!

Dolla Dolla said:
Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... BUY!

If you are on the fence, this deal won't happen again for a while.  Unless there is a significant price drop you are protected assuming you want any of these games...

Bioshock?  Check 'nuff said.

Forza 2? Check.  Best racing simulator out currently.  It's phenomenal.

Orange Box?  Check.  Hours and Hours of fun.  AAA+ title.  Can't believe it's in this bundle!

Two Worlds?  Check.  Not so great reviews but a fun game none the less.

Marvel Ultmate Alliance?   Check.  GREAT multiplayer fun.  I love this game for multi-player button mashing.

HDMI Port? Check.  Latest hardware.... 

Again, this is a one day deal.  I don't mean to sound like a salesman because I don't work for Fry's, but I'm a cheap bastard and this deal won't be beat any time soon...  I have or want every game in that list... If I didn't already have a 360, I would buy one of these in a freakin heartbeat. 

I hate trolls.

Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5413009?site=sa:Homepage:Spot2

One day sale.... this is with the HDMI port and 5 games including Orange Box, Forza 2, Bioshock (!) and two more...

If you were on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in. With the HDMI port you are surely getting a recent console with the latest heat fixes and you are getting 5 games to go with it.... three of which are OUTSTANDING games.... This is the best deal on a 360 that has come out. Period.

The HDMI model is nice, and this suggests its new, but there is no RROD/heat fix yet so don't expect this unit not to be failure proof.

The link isn't working for me. Where do I find this?

Around the Network

Not working for me as well.

I'll take the case!!!

Unavailable

Holy cow, they've already pulled it down! I just went back and double checked and the deal is gone from their one day sale page.

So much for it being a  "1-day" sale.  It was more like a "one-hour sale".  sheesh.  

I hate trolls.

That link is not working for me and when i go to Fry's site i can not locate this bundle it just shows a PS2 bundle:(

It's on this page, but it's unavailable when you click it.

http://shop4.outpost.com/search?cat=-58986&pType=pDisplay