By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Japanese women are beautiful or scary?

Mummelmann said:
Yojimbo said:
Mummelmann said:
9Chiba said:
lmao @ the "exotic" comments

Why? For me they are exotic, most girls here are quite tall and mostly blonde and light skinned with blue eyes. Some of them are pretty (in fact; the most beatiful girl I know fits this description rather well) but it gets old and mundane in comparison.

After my little eurotrip I have started to appreciate our women, but only the looks, their personalities I hate even more now.

Yeah, but I find Swedish girls to be a lot prettier than Norwegian ones! My Swedish mates say they're bitches though! I don't have that impression but that might be setting in which I meet them and perhaps that I'm not Swedish myself? Nordic girls are really full of themselves though and it is truly rare to find a girl around here with a tolerable personality and natural look.

sc94597; I am very well aware of what ancestry latino people have (and how varied it is), I once argued over the very same thing on another board (imdb) and the other users refused to accept that European Roman peoples were latino by definition. Regardless of that, the women of Italy, Spain, Portugal and certain French and Latin American women have a look to them that I find appealing and very exotic and different from what I'm used to.

Oh I would use Sothern European  to describe them then. Here in the U.S you have to be very specific. This due to anybody who speaks spanish(or other romance languages) being labeled as Latin or Hispanic. I guess in Europe it is different because there is only one group that can be described as "latin".

Around the Network

Some people here have said asian women are overrated - do you guys find that they're generally that highly rated in the first place? Most people I know just tend to prefer their own race...

Oh, and it's kind of funny how "off topic" this thread ended up (though not a surprise). NGS2 eh?

Mummelmann said:
Yojimbo said:
Mummelmann said:
9Chiba said:

Why? For me they are exotic, most girls here are quite tall and mostly blonde and light skinned with blue eyes. Some of them are pretty (in fact; the most beatiful girl I know fits this description rather well) but it gets old and mundane in comparison.

After my little eurotrip I have started to appreciate our women, but only the looks, their personalities I hate even more now.

Yeah, but I find Swedish girls to be a lot prettier than Norwegian ones! My Swedish mates say they're bitches though! I don't have that impression but that might be setting in which I meet them and perhaps that I'm not Swedish myself? Nordic girls are really full of themselves though and it is truly rare to find a girl around here with a tolerable personality and natural look.

sc94597; I am very well aware of what ancestry latino people have (and how varied it is), I once argued over the very same thing on another board (imdb) and the other users refused to accept that European Roman peoples were latino by definition. Regardless of that, the women of Italy, Spain, Portugal and certain French and Latin American women have a look to them that I find appealing and very exotic and different from what I'm used to.

You have very wise friends that are totally right :P. Men/women are mostly more kind to tourist/outsiders to them they are exotic ( did not have any problems with women in my trip). I have not met many women from Norway was hoping for less problem there :D.

Each time I think I made up my mind about which kind of girl I like most, another one completely different from my archetype appears in my life and jumbles everything.
Anyway I like japanese girls very much. (A fellow student of mine likes them even more and he married one).
But in the end I like a lot almost all beautiful natural girls, no fake tits and lips, please. My last gf was a tall brunette with green eyes, good, sexy and intelligent, I still miss her. Currently, though, I like at least four girls and I can't make my mind up, and that friend of mine and his japanese wife would like to introduce some japanese girls to me, making my choice even more difficult!
Thinking again, the solution would be so easy, what's wrong with polygamy?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Mummelmann said:
Yojimbo said:
Mummelmann said:
9Chiba said:

Italian girls can be wonderful or awful, just look for educated ones. And avoid like the plague the ones that like too much reality shows and other junk pastimes, they are often obsessed with becoming famous without having any quality to deserve it (nothing different from other Paris Hilton wannabes around the world, though).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I like Japanese women. Actually I like all women. Just nature I guess.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Japanese/Asian women really age slow. My mom's like 50 and my former hockey mates make fun of her, saying that she looks like she's 12. IDK, my mom takes good care of herself, and dyes her hair and stuff. You really can tell if a Japanese woman is 30 and over, but after that it's kinda hard to pin point if they're 30-50. If the woman even takes really good care of herself, then it's hard to know if they're 20's or 30's.

lestatdark said:
Yojimbo said:
lestatdark said:
PullusPardus said:
lestatdark said:

Japanese women can be beautiful sometimes, especially Utada Hikaru xD

But no woman is more beautiful than Simone Simons xD

i was just listening to "Web of Lies" roflmao

hehehe, that song is awesome, but IMO, their best are Solitary ground and The Phantom Agony. Her voice is just....WoW xD~

Thanks for the song, I youtubed her and she sings for Ayreaon :S I have not heard them for several years . 

I have to say that Japanase women are overrated there was a time I had "real" obsession with them but like everything else it faded.

Yeah, they double taped the song with her voice and Ayreaon version playing as well.

I had a crush on a japanese girl of my class when I was a little kid, but that was because she was a red head. I think red headed women are the most beautiful, my current girlfriend is too as well, but she understands my crush on Simone....i think xD

the two of you FAIL! its Ayreon not AyrEAgameson

(big fan over here)

Nordic>Mediterranean>Asian>Black>Mixed race

Mixed race poeple, what many call latino and mulatoe, are the most overrated women in existance. Living in a country were most people are of mixed race I can say for sure.

PullusPardus said:
lestatdark said:
Yojimbo said:
lestatdark said:
PullusPardus said:
lestatdark said:

Japanese women can be beautiful sometimes, especially Utada Hikaru xD

But no woman is more beautiful than Simone Simons xD

i was just listening to "Web of Lies" roflmao

hehehe, that song is awesome, but IMO, their best are Solitary ground and The Phantom Agony. Her voice is just....WoW xD~

Thanks for the song, I youtubed her and she sings for Ayreaon :S I have not heard them for several years . 

I have to say that Japanase women are overrated there was a time I had "real" obsession with them but like everything else it faded.

Yeah, they double taped the song with her voice and Ayreaon version playing as well.

I had a crush on a japanese girl of my class when I was a little kid, but that was because she was a red head. I think red headed women are the most beautiful, my current girlfriend is too as well, but she understands my crush on Simone....i think xD

the two of you FAIL! its Ayreon not AyrEAgameson

(big fan over here)

He actually failed twofold since Ayreon has no singers or members besides Arjen who actually sing in only two songs (Carried by the Wind and one of the latest songs on the Human Equation).

They are all guest musicians.