By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Japanese women are beautiful or scary?

Japanese women are cute and sexy. But I like all kinds of women.

Around the Network

There alright.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

stof said:
During my time in Japan... I never really saw any girls that made me think "wow, that's sexy"

Now Korea... I spend most days wanting to sleep with the whole country.

lol.....plastic surgery is a natural part of life in Korea.

sc94597 said:
*sigh* I don't see how anybody could categorize a look for Latinos(latinas). That is because there isn't one. There are White Latins from Europe(Spanish,French Italian, Portuguese, anybody who speaks or ancestors spoke a romance language), Natives of the Americas which are also called Amerindians, and former slaves brought over from Africa, as well as mixtures of all of these and even some small amounts of other ancestries from the Middle East and Asia. All of these fit into the group that you guys are labeling as "Latinas". I could see if you said Southern European(since that is where Latin originated), or even Mixed(since many in the Americas are mixed), but it doesn't make sense, because they aren't all one group.

I have never heard the term used this widely before and I have only heard it used with reference to Spanish speaking people living in the Americas.  Would all of these people really identify themselves as Latina/Latino?

OT: Japanese women can be very beautiful, Chinese girls more so.

Well, I'd like to think that all races of women are hot. I mean, there are some BEAUTIFUL black women out there... Not to mention white, hispanic and asian. I tend to just go with the flow with regards to 'em.

I'm sure there are plenty like me who can't seem to choose.

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
PullusPardus said:
lestatdark said:
Yojimbo said:
lestatdark said:
PullusPardus said:
lestatdark said:

Japanese women can be beautiful sometimes, especially Utada Hikaru xD

But no woman is more beautiful than Simone Simons xD

i was just listening to "Web of Lies" roflmao

hehehe, that song is awesome, but IMO, their best are Solitary ground and The Phantom Agony. Her voice is just....WoW xD~

Thanks for the song, I youtubed her and she sings for Ayreaon :S I have not heard them for several years . 

I have to say that Japanase women are overrated there was a time I had "real" obsession with them but like everything else it faded.

Yeah, they double taped the song with her voice and Ayreaon version playing as well.

I had a crush on a japanese girl of my class when I was a little kid, but that was because she was a red head. I think red headed women are the most beautiful, my current girlfriend is too as well, but she understands my crush on Simone....i think xD

the two of you FAIL! its Ayreon not AyrEAgameson

(big fan over here)

He actually failed twofold since Ayreon has no singers or members besides Arjen who actually sing in only two songs (Carried by the Wind and one of the latest songs on the Human Equation).

They are all guest musicians.

I really don't care if i've failed or not, Simone is there, and that's all that i care xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

race doesn't matter at all

Japanese woman are the best

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

hsrob said:
sc94597 said:
*sigh* I don't see how anybody could categorize a look for Latinos(latinas). That is because there isn't one. There are White Latins from Europe(Spanish,French Italian, Portuguese, anybody who speaks or ancestors spoke a romance language), Natives of the Americas which are also called Amerindians, and former slaves brought over from Africa, as well as mixtures of all of these and even some small amounts of other ancestries from the Middle East and Asia. All of these fit into the group that you guys are labeling as "Latinas". I could see if you said Southern European(since that is where Latin originated), or even Mixed(since many in the Americas are mixed), but it doesn't make sense, because they aren't all one group.

I have never heard the term used this widely before and I have only heard it used with reference to Spanish speaking people living in the Americas.  Would all of these people really identify themselves as Latina/Latino?

OT: Japanese women can be very beautiful, Chinese girls more so.

In Europe this is the case. Latin is the root of all of these languages as well as Spanish. Hispanic is the word that only refers to people from Hispania(Word used by Romans), or the Iberian Peninsula as it is called today. Actually the name of Spain, Espana, comes from Hispania, but as the language progressed from Vulgar Latin it changed to the spelling of Espana.

Edit: Btw, I myself, am of Spanish and French ancestry(as well as german and english).

Well, I'd like to think that all races of women are hot. I mean, there are some BEAUTIFUL black women out there... Not to mention white, hispanic and asian. I tend to just go with the flow with regards to 'em.

I'm sure there are plenty like me who can't seem to choose.

The BuShA owns all!