By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You're most highly anticipated handheld title?

Scribblenauts by so far.

Around the Network

DS: Scribblenauts

PSP: Valkyria Chronicles 2, Persona, GT PSP, FF Agito, Kingdom Hearts BBS, LittleBigPlanet, Ushiro

Scribblenauts, 358/2 Days, and Perfect Prosecutor.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

three way tie between

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Scribblenauts

Why no Phantasy Star Portable 2 love? the first one for PSP is one of the best action RPGs on the system!

Around the Network

Scribblenauts
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Golden Sun 3!!!!

Luminous Arc 3, Wizardry DS, SMT Strange Journey, Dragon Quest VI, IX, and Sands of Destruction.

Yea, I play alot of DS RPGs.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Assassin's Creed Bloodlines
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Tayne said:
Golden Sun 3!!!!

Luminous Arc 3, Wizardry DS, SMT Strange Journey, Dragon Quest VI, IX, and Sands of Destruction.

Yea, I play alot of DS RPGs.

Besides Wizardy DS.... pretty much same for me. I am looking forward to Tales of Verses  as well. 

In order of desirability -

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
GT Portable