By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New moderator / news writer added - FishyJoe

Ha Rol! you expose yourself as unworthy for modship by your ignorance towards us. Ben and I are Canadians! You silly Austrian ninny!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Ben's a Canadian?

Since when?

Ahem...I'm from Chicago.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Canadians are among us!!! It's an invasion I tell you!

Edit: yeah I thought it was odd that he was claiming you were Canadian when just the other day you were complaining that no one ever holds big gaming events in Chicago lol.

Stupid Americans exposing my lies...

alright, I'm the lonely Canadian mod. And yes, I do wear long underwear sometimes.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Stof needs to ban himself. He's such a troll. I feel offended by Stof calling me a stupid American.
please don't take that seriously >_>

You gotta have long underwear to store all that bacon.

Rol is from Austria? I always thought he was from Austraila... for some reason...

Exactly Rol. How can we have a mod who'se been banned before? And don't Worry Naz. To me you're an honorary Canuck. An Albertan, but still a canuck.

Congrats.

Now get a damn avatar.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"