By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New moderator / news writer added - FishyJoe

Then I apoligize, Naznatips. Thanks for clearing things up.

Around the Network

CUTE KITTY EASES ALL FEARS!

Also gratz FishyJoe!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

konnichiwa said:
Onimusha12 said:
konnichiwa said:
Onimusha12 said:
konnichiwa said:
Onimusha12 said:
If you want to be mod, contribute something! News, Articles, Rumors! that's the only way you're ever going to make it.

CKMLB was made a mod, who I guess was a Sony troll that personified all of your current sentiments, but was made a mod because he contributed alot, wasn't that good enough for you people? At this point and after giving your whiners so much why should we care what any of you think? You're the people who will complain until every game in the highest ranked top ten is a Sony title, you're the people will complain until every Mod owns a PS3 and makes love to it at least once, you're the people who will complain until not a single ill word can be spoken of Sony without warranting a ban, you're the people who will complain until the PS3 is at the top of the sales chart, you're the people who will complain until this site is finally called PS3chartz.

..  On a multi platform site you need MODS who have multi platform consoles.
On Gametrailers where I was a mod they always choose in the nintendo, Sony and MS section people who can be a mod.  This makes a site not biased.

Also stop trying to drag the 360 folk along with your bandwagon as if they're actually with you on this or anything. All you're trying to do is use them make it look like its a Wii conspiracy, most 360 gamers, don't really care, they have their awesome games, they have their awesome sales, and they really don't get that much shit on the forums because most of them aren't personified in their behavior by chad warden.

This is why that on GT the MS section was full with threads about VGCHARTZ and how biased VGCHARTZ is?

Right....

How many times do you have to be told this is an objective sales website not: "www.OMG_I_love_SONYsoMUCH_ICAME.com"

Objective full with Wii mods =/.

1. A site is as biased as its actions are, and this sites does not behave in a biased manner, its only biased in theory and that's a very damn thin theory. I'm sorry a couple other sites and the most disgruntled of the three fanbases seem to think otherwise but VGchartz has never held itself to anyone else's standard, that's why it remains objective instead of just another tool website.

2. If you're so worried about what other sites think then why are you here? Also, as said above, a couple of other sites do not determine the rule of objectivity nor does caving into percieved popular opinion make a site "objective". We can call Vgchartz biased when it starts worrying about what the other video game sites say about it in the locker room.

3. As long as the site is Objective, who cares who the mods bat for.

I'd offer you a tissue for your tears but I'm afraid I'm all out. :)

1  Let someone become an mod =  ACTION.

2. Someone who is annoyed  to defense VGCHARTZ always;

I don't need a Tissue thx;

1. Someone did just become a Mod.

2. Then your problem isn't VGchartz its your lack of resolve to defend it.

3. Is responding to all my points becomming too difficult?

1  Yes.

2.  Then tell me how do I defend a site with a forum full with Wii mods? Known for his Wii fanboys?  You can't even become not more a mod on GT if you defense VGCHARTZ they especially ask you to not defend it, if a PS mod like me on GT defend a site known for his Wii fanboys the mod lose his trusts + loose his mod "powers".

3.  No,...

1. Then be content. 2. Tell me why you should be so concerned with what other people think about the site. Sounds like the problem is the people complaining, not the site itself. The site is objective as it is, simply juggling mods to appease outsiders is asinine. You should know good and damn well that people will always complain about anything not prodominantly what they want it to be. People will continue complaining about this site until it is finally called PS3chartz. 3. Then let's not cherry pick what we'll adress and what we'll not.

Don't think that I want this site become a PS3Chartz.

Congrats!

Around the Network

Congratulations FishieJoe.

konnichiwa said:
Don't think that I want this site become a PS3Chartz.

A cure for cancer yesturday is more likely then that ever happening.

Choice is in no way helping vgs were not bais cause, the threads of his iv seen have two simple tones.  Anything good about nintendo and anything anti sony.

GranTurismo said:
Yes naznatips use that more often to go with your constant trolling of any pro Sony news.

Ugh, this is full of mods and yet even a simple thread like this is borderline unreadable thanks to GranTurismo (whose definition of "troll" seems to be "anyone who doesn't love the PS3").  A little less tolerance for this type of nonsense would be greatly appreciated.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

GranTurismo said:
naznatips said:
Also, just ignore GT people... don't feed him. If he wants to act like that it's his choice. It's not hurting any of us to let him rant.

If naznatips wants to act like he's better then everyone else thats his problem, it must be nice sitting in your parents basement playing WoW with all the other 40 yearold guys.

I didn't even get down to this one when I wrote my last comment.  Seriously, what does it take?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

If this place is called PS3charts, I'm out.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009