By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Numbers : 10/1 - 10/7 - DS Reigns Again

Neos said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:

@W29 stable? They were at 132k last week...

If common sense will kick into you. I was saying that the PSP use to do what the Wii is doing now in Japan and that is 20k a week, now its good to see that its stablizing in the 80k range.

Let me get this straight... You conclude that PSP sales are stabilizing after they had a 35% drop, and I'm the one who lacks common sense?

WTF are you talking about the PSP use to do freaking 20k and now its 80k and its most and more than likely going to stay around that range. Again let me state what I think and stop bashing my opinion on the PSP sales. Grow the hell up!

Well actually, it is most likely not going to stay around this range..

Okay maybe I should change into a Nintendo DS owner now. "PSP is going to drop right back into the 10k and 20k range and stay there for the rest of the handheld life". WOW that feels so much better knowing how a Nintendo DS user feels.

Whew maybe I should buy a DS? who knows? Maybe everyone should know that none of there games appeal to me. Again my opinion.

Around the Network

@neos

Your an arrogant ninty fanboy why should we listen to you? ANy news of sony loosing is like god came to earth for you.

I expect psp sales to stay around 50-60k for the rest of its life time. But outsell the ds this holiday season.

mM
W29 said:
Neos said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:

If common sense will kick into you. I was saying that the PSP use to do what the Wii is doing now in Japan and that is 20k a week, now its good to see that its stablizing in the 80k range.

Let me get this straight... You conclude that PSP sales are stabilizing after they had a 35% drop, and I'm the one who lacks common sense?

WTF are you talking about the PSP use to do freaking 20k and now its 80k and its most and more than likely going to stay around that range. Again let me state what I think and stop bashing my opinion on the PSP sales. Grow the hell up!

Okay maybe I should change into a Nintendo DS owner now. "PSP is going to drop right back into the 10k and 20k range and stay there for the rest of the handheld life". WOW that feels so much better knowing how a Nintendo DS user feels.

Whew maybe I should buy a DS? who knows? Maybe everyone should know that none of there games appeal to me. Again my opinion.

Stop acting like a child.  You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, and if the DS doesn't appeal to you, of course you shouldn't buy it.  HOWEVER, given that the PSP's sales have dropped by 30-50% the last two weeks (since the major boost from the launch of the slim), it's kind of stupid to assume that the sales will stay level from this week on.  And frankly, everyone has the right to say that's kind of stupid, so stop pissing at them.

@W29:

I find it hard to believe that NONE of their games appeal to you. I don't own a PSP, but I have to admit that a few of the games sound interesting to me (Dracula X Chronicles particularly), but not enough to warrant a purchase. The reason the PSP has seen a sales spike in Japan has been the release of the slim design, though. These numbers are not likely to stay consistent.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

W29 The funny thing is, I didn't even insult you, I merely pointed out that PSP sales dropped. You were the one who started commenting on my alleged lack of common sense! And then you accuse me of bashing you?

I think you need to calm down and do a reality check.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

@leo-j:

Really? I can't imagine the PSP having the slightest chance of outselling the DS this holiday season. There isn't really any software coming out after Crisis Core this year that is likely to drive sales that high, is there?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

choirsoftheeye said:
W29 said:
Neos said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:

Stop acting like a child. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, and if the DS doesn't appeal to you, of course you shouldn't buy it. HOWEVER, given that the PSP's sales have dropped by 30-50% the last two weeks (since the major boost from the launch of the slim), it's kind of stupid to assume that the sales will stay level from this week on. And frankly, everyone has the right to say that's kind of stupid, so stop pissing at them.

Have you ever heard of jumping on someone elses cock? I think you have cause you just got done doing it. Stay off and mind your business. Thanks for you cooperation. I'm not a child, I have a car, a house of my own at the age of 21. So really thats not entitled as a child. Again don't make judgements until you can figure the person out. And really you haven't figured me out.

GooseGaws said:
@W29:

I find it hard to believe that NONE of their games appeal to you. I don't own a PSP, but I have to admit that a few of the games sound interesting to me (Dracula X Chronicles particularly), but not enough to warrant a purchase. The reason the PSP has seen a sales spike in Japan has been the release of the slim design, though. These numbers are not likely to stay consistent.

No the DS doesn't have any games I would like to play. The main reason the PSP appealed to me at the get go was because GTA was announced, FFVII:CC was announced and now the most recent addition Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and also as I might add it contains a video player, and music player to satisfy all my entertainment portable needs. Thanks for not agreeing now we can move on.

And also I understand the spike was high in sales due to the Slim version and knowing that Sony doesn't bring out enough titles to satisfy the Japanese gamer. So of course sales are going to shrink back to the regular low sales. Who cares, this was Sony first handheld and they got a nice % of the market and I'm happy for them. 

leo-j said:
@neos

Your an arrogant ninty fanboy why should we listen to you? ANy news of sony loosing is like god came to earth for you.

I expect psp sales to stay around 50-60k for the rest of its life time. But outsell the ds this holiday season.

want a ban bet on that one? 2 weeks not having you on the forum is like god came to earth for me.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

NJ5 said:
W29 The funny thing is, I didn't even insult you, I merely pointed out that PSP sales dropped. You were the one who started commenting on my alleged lack of common sense! And then you accuse me of bashing you?

I think you need to calm down and do a reality check.

Congrats you won a reward on not insulting me. I'm calm, and while I'm typing this I have girls over my shoulders at work laughing at the comment you posted. So really I'm fine and good you seriously need a reality check.