By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Numbers : 10/1 - 10/7 - DS Reigns Again

Come on lets face it, the DS may of done amazing sales but the PSP has also ben a success there both sold alot of units and continue to do so

Around the Network

@W29:

Oh, I wasn't discounting the things that the PSP has to offer; as I said, there are games that I do find interesting. All that I mean is that your comment smacks of a "It's on the DS, so it can't be good" attitude. If you legitimately don't see any appeal in any of the DS software, that is fair and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. If you're a Square Enix fan though, there are some compelling games both already released and soon to be released for the platform.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

W29 said:
NJ5 said:
W29 The funny thing is, I didn't even insult you, I merely pointed out that PSP sales dropped. You were the one who started commenting on my alleged lack of common sense! And then you accuse me of bashing you?

I think you need to calm down and do a reality check.

Congrats you won a reward on not insulting me. I'm calm, and while I'm typing this I have girls over my shoulders at work laughing at the comment you posted. So really I'm fine and good you seriously need a reality check.

QED.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
W29 said:
NJ5 said:
W29 The funny thing is, I didn't even insult you, I merely pointed out that PSP sales dropped. You were the one who started commenting on my alleged lack of common sense! And then you accuse me of bashing you?

I think you need to calm down and do a reality check.

Congrats you won a reward on not insulting me. I'm calm, and while I'm typing this I have girls over my shoulders at work laughing at the comment you posted. So really I'm fine and good you seriously need a reality check.

QED.

Its good that you have finished proving whatever the initial claim was 8)

dazmando said:
Come on lets face it, the DS may of done amazing sales but the PSP has also ben a success there both sold alot of units and continue to do so

Good point 8)

Why can't people agree to that statement you said? Why? Because they don't want to here the truth. 

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
@W29:

Oh, I wasn't discounting the things that the PSP has to offer; as I said, there are games that I do find interesting. All that I mean is that your comment smacks of a "It's on the DS, so it can't be good" attitude. If you legitimately don't see any appeal in any of the DS software, that is fair and you are certainly entitled to your opinion. If you're a Square Enix fan though, there are some compelling games both already released and soon to be released for the platform.

Oh I know you not discounting the PSP. I'm just saying the PSP is the all in one package for me. And all the DS does is play games. The PSP did good for me to prevent me from buying a iPod and a DS. Its all in one. Even if it doesn't have the top tier games like the DS its still a nice portable that can satisfy any users content.

W29 I have to ask you what is your problem? they where only asking you how it will stay at 80k while it dropped 35 provent last week, you think that there will be now drop off this week and you say he needs a reality check and that we can't see the truth? WTF??

SleepWaking said:

W29 I have to ask you what is your problem? they where only asking you how it will stay at 80k while it dropped 35 provent last week, you think that there will be now drop off this week and you say he needs a reality check and that we can't see the truth? WTF??

LOL.....I over this subject the thread is over. Because someone reported me over my so called anger. So I guess I will back off on this subject altogether. Cause stof just told me that my behavior is awful and I need to tone it down or I will get a one week ban. 

What my point was that I was trying to make. Some people in this thread said what can make the PSP stay at the position its in. For gods sake (lord forgive) give the PSP a freaking break. Everyone bashed it because its software ratio sucked. Now all of a sudden when FFVII:CC releases its boosts the PSP well above average and now that the sales are going normal. People are now saying the PSP is going to go back to its normal sales. Can PSP owners be proud for once in this handheld war. Gosh, I know its not serious but the PSP does deserve some respect.

Anyway who the heck cares anyway that the PSP had a 35% decrease. The fact matters is the PSP is doing fine now and its a well establish handheld in history. My point is that. Now I'm done with the subject.

W29 said:

LOL.....I over this subject the thread is over. Because someone reported me over my so called anger. So I guess I will back off on this subject altogether. Cause stof just told me that my behavior is awful and I need to tone it down or I will get a one week ban. 

What my point was that I was trying to make. Some people in this thread said what can make the PSP stay at the position its in. For gods sake (lord forgive) give the PSP a freaking break. Everyone bashed it because its software ratio sucked. Now all of a sudden when FFVII:CC releases its boosts the PSP well above average and now that the sales are going normal. People are now saying the PSP is going to go back to its normal sales. Can PSP owners be proud for once in this handheld war. Gosh, I know its not serious but the PSP does deserve some respect.

Anyway who the heck cares anyway that the PSP had a 35% decrease. The fact matters is the PSP is doing fine now and its a well establish handheld in history. My point is that. Now I'm done with the subject.

Nobody reported you. I simply read the thread. You you said "It's good to see the PSP stabalizing at 80 thousand"
NJ5 pointed out that this week's sales was a big drop from last weeks, so there's no reason to believe that this week's numbers is it's new "stable" sales rate. And then you got really personal. 

No one ever doubted that the PSP is selling better than it was. 

And as a general rule of thumb, if a mod warns you over inappropriate behaviour, Making an angry post about it isn't really the best course of action. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
W29 said:

Nobody reported you. I simply read the thread. You you said "It's good to see the PSP stabalizing at 80 thousand"
NJ5 pointed out that this week's sales was a big drop from last weeks, so there's no reason to believe that this week's numbers is it's new "stable" sales rate. And then you got really personal.

No one ever doubted that the PSP is selling better than it was.

And as a general rule of thumb, if a mod warns you over inappropriate behaviour, Making an angry post about it isn't really the best course of action.

This isn't a angry post this is a calm post as I said before I posted that post. I said that I was over it. Just close this thread. All it led to was me getting to much carried away and now its a bull thread. Moving on stof. I'm over it, you should get over it and NJ5, or whoever i was getting into an so-called argument can get over it.