By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 limited Car damage solution

Solid_Snake4RD said:

the cars are classified into different sections according to their type and various bonus features.Most of the other companies are allowing damage so they should make categories including cars which allow damage and they should make an elite or racing car category which offer a feature that those cars are damage resistant.That will help the game to appear full and not half and the reason some cars that do not have damage will just be that they are very tough to endure damage.

lol hilarious. Do you think that would be believable?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

the cars are classified into different sections according to their type and various bonus features.Most of the other companies are allowing damage so they should make categories including cars which allow damage and they should make an elite or racing car category which offer a feature that those cars are damage resistant.That will help the game to appear full and not half and the reason some cars that do not have damage will just be that they are very tough to endure damage.

You didn't understand me.What i said was when we commplete some challenge,we get some reward for it as a new high level car better than your current one.They could make that car damage resistant,it could act as a bonus or a feature of the new car

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Slimebeast said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

You didn't understand me.What i said was when we commplete some challenge,we get some reward for it as a new high level car better than your current one.They could make that car damage resistant,it could act as a bonus or a feature of the new car

I did understand you. I think such a damage resist reward is redicilous. How are we supposed to think when we find out that the super cars don't even get a scratch from a crash, that the Lamborghini's and Ferrari's got magically protective force fields installed in them?

sony fanboys will always find a way to defend GT and sony eventhough they can't defend lack of feature that was a standard in racing sims since early 2000' while still having budget way bigger than any of the developers that could do damage in their games. heck even Racer which is a free game had much better damage if i remember correctly and this game was made by few 10 or so enthusiasts in garage for their own money almost 10 years ago.