By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many ppl r trading their 360 for a ps3 slim or buyin it ?

However much piddly cash you could get for a 360, it's not worth it to loss the console. 70 bucks verses loss of Xbox 360 exclusives forever = epic fail.

No...no, I don't believe anyone ever did this, much less on a large scale.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

i want all of these ps3 slim sellin better than 360 and wii and predictions to be over..i just can't wait till ps3 slim launches and doesn't have any effect on the wii and very little on 360 due to odst ccoming..

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

360 Elite is now $100 off. How many PS3 owners are going to trade in for a 360?

gt5 is not equal to forza. you dont know what you are talking about. did you even play gt5 prologue? did you play gt5 and forza and decided that it is equal? or are you saying gt5= forza1+2+3?? because none of them makes sense. gt5 is god of racing game.

blackops said:

I was just wondering because I know quite a few 360 owners who told me they are getting a ps3 slim and replacing with their 360 because of the multimedia capabilities

engrish?

translation

360 owners selling 360 for Ps3 slim for multimedia capabilities.

Am I right on guessing this is what you mean?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
pslee said:
gt5 is not equal to forza. you dont know what you are talking about. did you even play gt5 prologue? did you play gt5 and forza and decided that it is equal? or are you saying gt5= forza1+2+3?? because none of them makes sense. gt5 is god of racing game.

I agree man, much like Halo 3 is God of Shooters...nothing even compares....

...lol

...oh wait, that was a serious question?

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

pslee said:

Gald we settled that argument. GT5 is better because pslee said so.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Xoj said:
nightsurge said:
Bokal said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Right....But you have to be playing the same game....That ever accur to you?

Cross game chat!!! the killer feature that's worth 50$ a year!!!

meh.

Cross game chat, universal party system, universal rating, reporting, avoiding, muting, etc. system, best matchmaking system available for online games, Netflix streaming, best and largest on demand library, better arcade game system and offering (indie games, too), patches, demos, DLC usually come to Xbox Live first and sometimes a long time in advance, more reliable gameplay for popular multiplat titles (CoD series for example has much smoother online play on 360), more gamers to play with on all games (no slow times), overall just a lot more features than PSN (whether you need/want/use them or not).  So for $2.50 a month, it's definitely justified.

u can stream netflix to the ps3 too, using a nice app =).

and the rest except the party system and  crossgame voice chat (we have  text one and voice it's confirmed.).

are on the psn NOW.

We are not talking nice apps but integration. The PS3 has an integrated browser but it does not have Facebook (Nor does the 360 yet but it is coming) integrated. Netflix I am sure has a much higher user ration on the 360 due to the integration than the PS3 with its app.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
nightsurge said:

PSN has the best matchmaking system?  No. I tend to agree on that, but I don't 50$/year agree. It's still pretty easy to meet friends in games.

PSN has a universal rating, reporting, muting, avoiding system?  No.

PSN has the largest on demand library?  No. Largest never meant best. And I'm not even sure it really has the largest.

PSN has the best arcade game selection with indie games?  No. Matter of opinion, and I strongly disagree.

PSN has patches, demos, and DLC coming earlier than other consoles?  No. Yes, it's so cool that Batman's demo is available on the (free)PSN but only available to GOLD Live members yet. Oh, and since you don't seem to have tried it, we have patches, demos and DLC.

PSN has reliable CoD online play?  No. I never tried CoD, but of all the matches I played online, I never had problems (Resistance, LBP, Burnout, Killzone 2, warhawk, etc...)

PSN has more games active in popular games?  No. What's important? to have more? or to have enough?

Sure you can do Netflix via PlayOn, but the average Joe really won't care to mess with that, plus it requires you to have a networked PC.  Cross game voice chat has not been confirmed yet.

Netflix is only available in the US. Hardly a good point for me. Or maybe we could talk about Vidzone? PlayTV?

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts