By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's time we f*ck Activision

JaggedSac said:
What is with Activision lately?

Fixed for you.

they keep doing dick moves one after the other and they think we gamers are sheep and we will buy their games even if they want to make them more expensive cause "they hold better values than others"

Around the Network

I will buy Modern Warfare 2.

Edit: Day one.

Just re-read the title and you make me wonder...how do you have intercourse with a company?

I may not be skilled enough to help you on your quest

tedsteriscool said:
Just re-read the title and you make me wonder...how do you have intercourse with a company?

get in from the back door?

PullusPardus said:
tedsteriscool said:

get in from the back door?

Around the Network

well, i told them that if i fuck them, it would give them good luck and fengshui in game sales, and they agreed.

Thanks for others who is supporting this cause!!

Boycott Ubisoft? No, wait-Activision!

*Hops on next bandwagon*

kaoru00 said:

well, i told them that if i fuck them, it would give them good luck and fengshui in game sales, and they agreed.

Thanks for those supporting this cause!!

did you mistake your neighboor with activision?

not buying Guitar hero, i can understand, the guitar is an overpriced cheap piece of plastic.
but not buying MF2 (the greatest FPS this gen, on consoles) and you consider yourself an FPS fan?

at least give respect to Infinity Ward for making the game so awesome

Haha...Modern Warfare 2 Boycott...that will be the day. All Activision is doing is looking out for its own Welfare. I still think that Medal of Honor and CoD should combine to make the mother of all WW2/Modern Warfare FPS..."Medal of Modern Duty: Warfare Honor Call" (that is copyright and trademarked by the way...)