By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's time we f*ck Activision

Activision biggest game this year is definitely Modern warfare 2. All those f*cking shit they made to us gamer after we bought so many games from them.  i think we should fuck up them back.

I hope all gamers able to view this thread please boycott modern warfare 2.  Even if u must play it,  borrow from ur friends and buy 2nd hand. And spread this message to the non online gaming community too.  They probably wouldnt know about Activision latest bullshits. 

Around the Network

Well, for your first post, I say it holds less bias than most other people around here.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

uh oh...

thats probably the only thing i thought of when i saw the title.

Amen soon-to-be-banned brother!

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Amen soon-to-be-banned brother!

Technically, he can't be banned for this. His title is safe for work, he isn't insulting any user, and he is just passionate about his cause.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Yeah well no, every Cod game is great in its own way. CoD used to be a big franchise now its on of the biggest. Nothing will stop this behemoth from sellling. I think Activision is great for publishing this franchise.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

What is with all the Activision hate lately?

Hmmm, I don't know how well I am going to be at this - seeing as how I intend to buy all 3 packs of Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 on the first day. Man, I suck at civil disobedience.

When my brother buys it, I'll tell him to buy it used.

Just for you ;)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."