By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG!!! I just one a 80 Gb ps3 on Ebay w/o even trying

O I C

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Won? $255 is zero to you, i suppose.

I don't get it -.-

o0o0o0 i see.. ok ok.. that's how it works on ebay. You win stuffs. You are bidding. So yeah, i won it. Of course, i paid for it

SpartanFX said:
xlost8 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
No, unfortunately no BC. Those are more expensive hahaha but i wasn't looking for that b/c i'll also get a ps2Slim with 3 games for $60. So I wasn't looking for a BC ps3... still, I think i'll try to sell at least 3 of those 5 games. I want to keep SF4 and one of the resistances games... which one is better, the first or the second one?

Well, its a sweet deal regardless as I said before since your getting about 5 games included. But since B/C isn't your concern you still developed and won a nice deal

Congrats, bro and I might I add please pick up Warhawk if you ever get the chance, its a truly awesome experience if your into flight/action games!

I honestly don't understand why all of Xbox 360 crowd love warhawk so much.don't get me wrong it's good but it's funny that every single Xbox 360 owner i talked to always talks so much good about warhawk.

Well I own a PS3 (PSN ID is xlost8) I have owned Warhawk for a brief period and was getting owned several amounts of times, traded it in and regretted my purchase I then bought the game again and played it considerably and mastered my skills, knowing that practice makes perfect and my friend eventually borrowed the game from me and I feel empty without it right now

Warhawk is a awesome flight/action game something the Xbox 360 doesn't have right now currently.

Thats a great deal, do you know if the system is still under warranty? [just in case] I just bought a brand new 80gb PS3 with BC with 2 games and an extra Dualshock 3 for $480 with 3 year warranty :) [My old 80gb with BC died on me :(]

I'm also thinking of getting FIFA 10 if you get it add me on PSN

^_^

^^^
if the BC one died, then why rebuy another one with BC? those PS3s break alot =s

Around the Network

I need to buy FIFA too! I need to get my sports libaray back on par again. I have been slacking recently. I need:

FIFA 10
Madden NFL 10
UFC 2009 Undisputed
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2009
NBA Live 10 or NBA 2K9
MLB 2K9
NHL 10

I definitely know how you feel dude. I basically won my PS3 too. Won a $300 gift certificate at a local mall.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

PullusPardus said:
^^^
if the BC one died, then why rebuy another one with BC? those PS3s break alot =s

The 60gb's break alot but this one comes with 3 year warranty, good enough for me. plus I gave away my ps2 already and have too much to play >_>

^_^

Well of course i'm trying all the games before selling them (yes, even transformers) but i know for sure i'll keep SF4... and i might conserve one of the resistance games.

I might get uncharted, but no LBP for me. I don't really find a lot in that game. I'll try it of course, but won't buy it at least i really dig the game. And Heavenly Sword looks like a go b/c i love GoW and HS looks like a less quality GoW with a chick instead of kratos.

And unfortunetely is the new 80 gb with no BC. But I'm getting a ps2 anywayz

PullusPardus said:
^^^

Had mine since Decemeber of 2007, still working and showing no signs of letting go no time soon