By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Cena no-sold a frog splash. Bloody hell. Seriously, screw you, WWE.

Around the Network

Lucha Underground season 2 is happening! We might see Rey Mysterio again.

I had a blast at Raw. New Day was incredible as usual, and Xavier playing Rusev's theme was hilarious. 

"Paige took off her jacket (much to the delight of male fans everywhere) "

People, look into the John Report. Best wrestling column I've read next to the IGN one that no longer exists.

This week's NXT was really good. Asuka's signing gave me tingles. Looks like Emma and Dana done messed up.

Also, I LOVE it when Enzo and Cass do a serious promo. They are SO GOOD at that aspect of the business.

Sting seems like a pretty awesome guy. He put over Rollins massively in his interview on WWE.com. If Sting tells you that you're the most talented guy he's ever worked with, that's got to mean a lot.

d21lewis said:
Watching Night of Champions now. Really enjoying it. Hate that Jericho returned just to lose, though.

Apparently Sting only shows up on PPV's just to lose...

Yeah he's 2-2 overall, but jeez.  He could have at least won by disqualification from Kane since they were going to do that anyways.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network

Is Jericho returning as a regular on wwe or he just came to fill the void in night of champions ?

Mike321 said:
Is Jericho returning as a regular on wwe or he just came to fill the void in night of champions ?

Last I heard, he was going to be busy touring with his band for awhile.  Also, Orton seems to have taken his place in that feud.

pokoko said:
Mike321 said:

Last I heard, he was going to be busy touring with his band for awhile.  Also, Orton seems to have taken his place in that feud.

Oh that´s too bad, I´m not a fan of that feud even with Orton in it.

So now the WWE has found a way to make the World Champion look weaker than the US Champion and Sting much weaker than both? Good job.

I also heard that Rusev lost a match to a shoe...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
So now the WWE has found a way to make the World Champion look weaker than the US Champion and Sting much weaker than both? Good job.

I also heard that Rusev lost a match to a shoe...

It's time for Rusev and Ziggler to move on.  Way past time.  These love-triangle/love-square angles are always horrible and yet they keep doing them.  Rusev deserves more.

I have no idea why they gave Cena yet another clean win over Rollins, especially with that LOLCENAWINS no-sell of a damned frog splash.  I have no problem with Cena getting the US belt back but Rollins should have been protected somewhat.  Now the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION is basically a mid-carder who is, at best, the kayfabe fourth best guy in the company--sixth best, actually, if you count HHH and Bryan.

Otherwise, the matches were good, even with Sting getting hurt.  He looked great up to that point.