By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

amp316 said:
So what do you guys think about Ambrose and Ziggler calling Bryan a turd on Smackdown? Is Vince trying to bury him again? Is the WWE head writer a five year old? Is Vince McMahon the head writer? Does Vince McMahon have the sense of humor of a five year old?

Oh, and TNA Impact was once again leaps and bounds better than the WWE. I hope that more people start to view it. What a jerk EC3 is...

Great heel move though. He sold the whole arena on a face turn in the middle of a match. It has been tough watching WWE the last few months. Mainly after discovering NXT and getting back into TNA. Wrestlers like Ryback, Big Show, Mark Henry, Kain are just so slow! Its like watching a NXT match in slow motion.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
So what do you guys think about Ambrose and Ziggler calling Bryan a turd on Smackdown? Is Vince trying to bury him again? Is the WWE head writer a five year old? Is Vince McMahon the head writer? Does Vince McMahon have the sense of humor of a five year old?

Oh, and TNA Impact was once again leaps and bounds better than the WWE. I hope that more people start to view it. What a jerk EC3 is...

Well he finds midgets funny and had a penis enlargement joke on Raw so :P

Also loved this weeks impact they put out all the stops and next week Kurt angle vs Bobby Lashely for the title.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

amp316 said:

Yeah it's Vince.  He was supposedly the one writing all of Reign's promos leading up to the Rumble...

When did this happen? Did they call him a turd on this last smackdown? I didn't watch all of it.

bunchanumbers said:
When did this happen? Did they call him a turd on this last smackdown? I didn't watch all of it.

yeah, all of the guys from the Intercontinental ladder match were together, and near the end, The faces were in the ring, and Ziggler and Ambrose called Bryan a turd, and Ambrose dropped the mic and walked off. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Acevil said:
You guys really need to watch this stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4FKmPSOauU

Best thing i have seen on youtube....... or anywhere for that matter in quite some time.

This episode had me is stitches... especially the "create a wrestler" part   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOp4dad2e_M

amp316 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Thoughts?

I would actually be all for Cena winning at Wrestlemania if Rusev was to then make Mr. Never Give Up say "I quit!"  That would be huge! 

Which reminds me--was watching WWE Network last week. They showed Cena tapping out to Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock.  My heart grew ten times that day.

amp316 said:

That main event was so well done.  TNA has a future if they stick with guys like EC3, Spud, and Kenny King.

They also need to move to either England or Texas.  It makes them feel so much bigger when they have a good crowd.

d21lewis said:

Which reminds me--was watching WWE Network last week. They showed Cena tapping out to Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock.  My heart grew ten times that day.

You made me journey to Youtube just to see that for myself.  They even had Cena tapping to Benoit's crossface submission.  Now I want a cigarette and I don't even smoke.

Actually, I'm surprised the WWE hasn't purged that first one from the archives.

WHAT!