By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

gooch_destroyer said:

Ever gone to a live or house show?

No, nothing like that happens near me.

ravestar said:
Roman Reigns is the stand out member of the Shield, future world champion.

While I admit that Reigns has the look and a lot of potential, he's nowhere near Rollins or Ambrose in terms of skill or experience.  They're obviously protecting him right now until he gains both.  You can tell both of those guys should be stars in the future.  With Reigns, though, I need to see more before I put him at that level.

I do really like the attitude he brings as a big man.  He's kind of intense and scary, like some of the stars of the past.  A lot of the new guys don't have that, I don't care how jacked up they get.  Ryback is a giant human muscle yet they're having to do backstage skits to make him look intimidating.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Ever gone to a live or house show?

No, nothing like that happens near me.

ravestar said:
Roman Reigns is the stand out member of the Shield, future world champion.

While I admit that Reigns has the look and a lot of potential, he's nowhere near Rollins or Ambrose in terms of skill or experience.  They're obviously protecting him right now until he gains both.  You can tell both of those guys should be stars in the future.  With Reigns, though, I need to see more before I put him at that level.

I do really like the attitude he brings as a big man.  He's kind of intense and scary, like some of the stars of the past.  A lot of the new guys don't have that, I don't care how jacked up they get.  Ryback is a giant human muscle yet they're having to do backstage skits to make him look intimidating.

Reigns can't cut a promo; Rolins on the other hand.  Reigns is good in that big man body guard role.  

I like them dragging Christian out, it was a nice touch.

Powerbomb onto Legos lol

gooch_destroyer said:

Powerbomb onto Legos lol

lol and i didn't know borat was a wrestler  

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

^^That is so painful.

I have to give Show credit, I couldn't bring tears to my eyes like he does.

BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Powerbomb onto Legos lol

Damn - dem feelings xD. Just stepping on them is cringe worthy - cant imagine this happening to me lol.

I honestly think legos would be worse than thumbtacks.

Daniel Bryan won O_O

Daniel Bryan had to win. Only way to keep this going until you-know-who returns and says, "I never got my rematch."

Pretty much everything else going on feels boring, like they're trying to keep the whole focus on the Triple H power-play. Even the Punk/Heyman thing is unfocused at this point. The Shield has fizzled, as well, as they now just feel like any other group.

TNA's "free PVP" sounds like it blew away NoC in terms of wrestling, which is kind of a shame. I am completely uninterested.