By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Imphamis said:

The Rock's return was so electricifying my television exploded and I had to resume the segment on the internet.

Lmfao!  Seriously though, I saved it to my phone and I watch it almost daily!  I missed ordering Wrestlemania for the last two years.  No way I miss it this year!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Imphamis said:

The Rock's return was so electricifying my television exploded and I had to resume the segment on the internet.

Lmfao!  Seriously though, I saved it to my phone and I watch it almost daily!  I missed ordering Wrestlemania for the last two years.  No way I miss it this year!

Yeah, Vince knows how to get people to order his show.

The best part of the Rock's segment was when he was mocking Cena.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

you guys might get a kick out of this:

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/84172/awkward-moments-in-gaming-wade-barretts-wwe-title/

spdk1 said:

you guys might get a kick out of this:

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/84172/awkward-moments-in-gaming-wade-barretts-wwe-title/

I've had that happen to a couple of wrestlers myself.  Not Barrett though.  Screw DLC.

For anybody interested, Bret Hart is available to download in SvR 2011 if you missed out on the pre-order deal.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

For anybody interested, Bret Hart is available to download in SvR 2011 if you missed out on the pre-order deal.

SWEET!  is this a limited thing or is it forever?

d21lewis said:

Go figure.  I had a couple of those that i never cashed in just because i could never be bothered to get my 360 hooked up.  One copy got all scratched up in my 360 cause i acidentaly stood on the powerstrip conector in the back.

Both copies for whatever reason had the preorder brett hart codes even though I didn't preorder either.  Yet I didn't get the preorder bonus for the game i just got and preordered.... weird shit.

Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:

Go figure.  I had a couple of those that i never cashed in just because i could never be bothered to get my 360 hooked up.  One copy got all scratched up in my 360 cause i acidentaly stood on the powerstrip conector in the back.

Both copies for whatever reason had the preorder brett hart codes even though I didn't preorder either.  Yet I didn't get the preorder bonus for the game i just got and preordered.... weird shit.

You know how pissed I was when I found out I couldn't get Bret Hart!?  *holds arms out* THIS pissed!  And you had the code this whole time!?  Oh well.  It was pretty satisfying unlocking him, today.  The wait was worth it.  The first thing I did was pit him in an iron man match against Shawn Michaels.

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
d21lewis said:

You know how pissed I was when I found out I couldn't get Bret Hart!?  *holds arms out* THIS pissed!  And you had the code this whole time!?  Oh well.  It was pretty satisfying unlocking him, today.  The wait was worth it.  The first thing I did was pit him in an iron man match against Shawn Michaels.

Aw, had I known I'd of given one to ya.

It's 2/21/11.  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!