By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I think whoever Vince announces as the WrestleMania host on RAW this Monday is also the anonymous RAW GM. I'm liking the fact that Alberto Del Rio is appearing on RAW, it's a great way to show everyone how good he is in the ring.

Around the Network

FINALLY.....THE ROCK HAS COME BACK IN WWE!!!!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

The Rock's promo on Cena was the greatest thing I've seen in months, maybe years.  while not word for word, this was an aproximation of the best line he had.... 

"you can't see me.......you can't see me"  "we can all see you in your bright ass purple shirt, you like like fruity pebbles that flew out of barney the purple dinosaur's anus"

LOL

The Jabroni-beating, lalala pie-eating, trail-blazing, eye-brow raising, step off the brake put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass, The Rock has return to the WWE.

If ya smell what the Rock is cooking?!

BTW: The kiss cam was funny on last night's RAW.

trasharmdsister12 said:

I know the following isn't Pro Wrestling but I thought I'd share this as it just about made my day. Hope you all enjoy it!

That was pretty illegal.  There's no way that tag team partner should have been allowed to stay in the ring for so long without being disaqualified!

Around the Network

Chikarra should be on MTV.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

man I love Chikara,

my favorite Stable is Los Ice Creams for two reasons

also Darkness Crabtree's billion hour long entrance

spdk1 said:

also Darkness Crabtree's billion hour long entrance

LOL! That was some funny shit. I haven't laughed that much in awhile.

The Rock's return was so electricifying my television exploded and I had to resume the segment on the internet.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"