By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Will Sting show up on Raw and reform the Main Event Mafia? Will the Rock ever fix that eye twitch? Only a few more minutes of waiting to

find out.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Around the Network
Heavenly Sigma said:

Will Sting show up on Raw and reform the Main Event Mafia? Will the Rock ever fix that eye twitch? Only a few more minutes of waiting to

find out.

Will the rock be around?

I kinda assumed he'd be off the air until wrestlemania.

I knew it was the Undertaker all along, I was hoping it was Sting. I'm not happy Triple H is back though, Undertaker is going to destroy Triple H like he did in WrestleMania 17 ten years ago. The Miz/Cena rivalry is starting off really weak, they win the tag team belts then they lose the belts 5 minutes later.

WrestleMania 27 matches that will happen and some that I think will happen:

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

WWE Championship: John Cena vs. The Miz

Undertaker vs. Triple H

Jerry "The King" Lawler vs. Michael Cole

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk- not official yet,but, most likely happen.

Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson- not official yet,but, most likely happen.

Money In The Bank: Jack Swagger, R-Truth, Morrison, McIntyre, Sheamus, Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Mysterio??

Interpromotional match: Henry vs. Kane??

BoneArk said:

I knew it was the Undertaker all along, I was hoping it was Sting. I'm not happy Triple H is back though, Undertaker is going to destroy Triple H like he did in WrestleMania 17 ten years ago. IThe Miz/Cena rivalry is starting off really weak, they win the tag team belts then they lose the belts 5 minutes later.

Undertaker vs. Triple H

Money In The Bank: Jack Swagger, R-Truth, Morrison, McIntyre, Sheamus, Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Mysterio??

Maybe, or maybe HHH is thinking ending Undertaker's streak would be the perfect capstone to his legacy before he moves behind the scenes.

I just don't like the logic behind the match.  "Sheamus put me out of action for nearly a year... now that I'm back, I'm gonna get you Taker!"   "Kane and Nexus buried me alive!  So I will now take out HHH!"

Unless HHH was the secret leader of Nexus that everybody just forgot about and becomes leader of the Corre... the whole thing makes no sense.

Can Swagger and Sheamus be in MITB?  I thought one of the rules of MITB was no former champions.

Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

I knew it was the Undertaker all along, I was hoping it was Sting. I'm not happy Triple H is back though, Undertaker is going to destroy Triple H like he did in WrestleMania 17 ten years ago. IThe Miz/Cena rivalry is starting off really weak, they win the tag team belts then they lose the belts 5 minutes later.

Undertaker vs. Triple H

Maybe, or maybe HHH is thinking ending Undertaker's streak would be the perfect capstone to his legacy before he moves behind the scenes.

I just don't like the logic behind the match.  "Sheamus put me out of action for nearly a year... now that I'm back, I'm gonna get you Taker!"   "Kane and Nexus buried me alive!  So I will now take out HHH!"

Unless HHH was the secret leader of Nexus that everybody just forgot about and becomes leader of the Corre... the whole thing makes no sense.

Can Swagger and Sheamus be in MITB?  I thought one of the rules of MITB was no former champions.

nah. remember cm punk won it twice. kane was in it. edge competed morethan once. etc

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

Undertaker vs. Triple H

nah. remember cm punk won it twice. kane was in it. edge competed morethan once. etc

Ah yeah, forgot Punk won it twice.

Rock didn't show up. Sting didn't show up. But the show was decent(RAW). Cena's rap was the best thing he did in years. Hunter and Unddedaker seem to be going to the same pantamime coach Sting  used to go to.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

makes you wonder if they are tweaking Cena's character to something closer to his "chain gang" character.

so who here watches Tosh.o?  he's obviously some sort of wrestling fan, and has done 2 "web redemptions" for folks that have internet memes based around them that are wrestling related.  His Ultimate Warrior impression is basically spot on:

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/web-redemption---crying-wrestling-fan

spdk1 said:

so who here watches Tosh.o?  he's obviously some sort of wrestling fan, and has done 2 "web redemptions" for folks that have internet memes based around them that are wrestling related.  His Ultimate Warrior impression is basically spot on:

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/web-redemption---crying-wrestling-fan

I saw that while back on Tosh.0, funny shit.