By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I love Tommy Dreamer.

He's the only guy that I know that can get over an entire group of guys (Fortune), go on to get his butt kicked badly by all of them, and somehow not look like a sissy or a sellout while doing it. 

Man do I love Tommy Dreamer.    

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

TNA is running a house show in late October 20 mins from where I live, I plan on posting some pics when I'm there.

spdk1 said:

TNA is running a house show in late October 20 mins from where I live, I plan on posting some pics when I'm there.

you better man

And in my opionion tommy needs to just get beat and never return. He has nevr been a draw is too out of shape to be a draw and offers nothing to TNA.

If they make Aj win by cheating again against this ass clown then TNA have truly lost all hope

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Smackdown was decent last night. Rhodes/McIntyre won against the Hart Dynasty in a non-title match, they won fair btw. Why is Kaval still w/ LayCool? WWE needs to let him do his own thing.

I really been liking Smackdown! way more than RAW lately. TNA Impact is getting better by the week imo. Impact has been my favorite wrestling show to watch in the last month followed by Smackdown! and RAW a distant 3rd.

BTW: I think at Night of Champions that the Miz will be the champion by using his Money in the Bank contract unless Barrett wins, I think WWE will let Barrett keep it. I also say Daniel Bryan will win the US Championship.

Smackdown was fantastic, TNA was decent, NXT Season 3 has my attention only because of AJ and Naomi, Raw was decent, and Night of Champions looks to be great, but that could be wrong.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

So I watched Raw and what once looked extremely promising has turned to utter crap.  I'm speaking of Nexus of course.

Also, I'm sick of Jericho losing to everyone but the hot dog vendor.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

So I watched Raw and what once looked extremely promising has turned to utter crap.  I'm speaking of Nexus of course.

Also, I'm sick of Jericho losing to everyone but the hot dog vendor.

I don't think Cena will be joining NEXUS, it looks like it the end for NEXUS is coming. I'm also agree w/ u on Jericho, he needs to stop losing.

Why did WWE give Alex Riley a contract? Where the hell is Michael McGullicutty and Husky Harris? Harris is a much better heel than Riley and McGullicutty is way better wrestler than Riley will ever be.

^ Jericho is supposedly done with WWE, unless he was working his Twitter a few nights back

RAW was alright last night. Edge was talking to the RAW GM, the GM said, "if people knew who I really was it will change everything." I wonder when we'll find out who the GM is, its starting to get really annoying now.

Smackdown! was boring until Paul Bearer made his return in the end. WWE is really doing a great storyline w/ Kane & Undertaker imo.

It looks like Cena is Nexus' bitch. Good to see Michael McGullicutty and Husky Harris in the WWE.Edge is on Smackdown! and I think he'll become a good guy again.

BTW: Jaime got eliminated from NXT.