By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

spdk1 said:

Rumor has it that Mickie James signed a TNA contract

Why didn't TNA Impact come on last night? Is it b/c of theVikings/Saints game?

BTW: I'm asking u b/c your the biggest TNA fan here.

Around the Network
BoneArk said:
spdk1 said:

I'd imagine so, mixed with a belated labor day vacation possibly.  They did a similiar thing last year around new years so Spike could run a marathon, they always get slaughtered whenever the first football games come on.  they'll still have 4 weeks for bound for glory hype so it should work.

spdk1 said:
BoneArk said:
spdk1 said:

I'd imagine so, mixed with a belated labor day vacation possibly.  They did a similiar thing last year around new years so Spike could run a marathon, they always get slaughtered whenever the first football games come on.  they'll still have 4 weeks for bound for glory hype so it should wor

Thanks for the info. Taking one week off its no big deal. I'll just watch it next Thursday.

Smackdown was good. Kaval had his first match and he went against Drew McIntyre. Undertaker/CM Punk was a great match imo.

Impact as only missed one thursday and i am missing it like hell already lmao

Thank god for TNA Xplosion.

A decent match between Doug Williams and Jay lethal

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:

I hope they start showing that on tv in the states, I may have to DL it or something...lol

spdk1 said:
Serious_frusting said:

I hope they start showing that on tv in the states, I may have to DL it or something...lol

you can watch it online for free ;)

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
spdk1 said:
Serious_frusting said:

is it the whole thing now?  crap I thought they just showed the dark matches on there without interviews, I should go to their website more...lol

spdk1 said:
Serious_frusting said:
spdk1 said:
Serious_frusting said:

is it the whole thing now?  crap I thought they just showed the dark matches on there without interviews, I should go to their website more...lol

nana. i know a website the uploads every single taped wrestling show. SO i can watch impact when i like. Xplosion when i like. And i can skip through most of the crap on raw and smackdwon and watch the decent bits

TNA was good last night. Jay Lethal is the new X Division champion. Tommy Dreamer's promo was really good, sux that he got jumped by Fortune after. It looks like The Pope is joining Nash & Sting, not sure what's that about. RVD will be on Impact next week, that should be interesting.