By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 8/24 PS3 SLIM shipment sells out at gamestop

leo-j said:
dam psrock has a son/daughter/it on the forums too

ROFLLMMFAO. It. Hermaphy jokes? Hahahaha, now everytime someone talks about hermaphies I always think of Lady Gaga. LMAOOOOOOOO XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Around the Network

For the last time LADY GAGA is not an IT

mM

I just went on gamestop and you can still order it

Next step is for 8/25 to sell out

CaptDS9E said:
I just went on gamestop and you can still order it

yea for 8/25 not the release date =P

mM
Around the Network
phinch1 said:
Xigmund said:
psrock said:
phinch1 said:
psrock said:
can we wait, please. We don't know how much Sony shipped. You guys build up hype and then get disappointed when it doesn't happen the way you wanted it.

I am going to sit tight and enjoy the ride.

sorry dad I almost felt your disapointment in me rading that

go to your room, you only playing Haze tonight....

LMFAO child abuse!

i always new you never loved me....Haze.....why god why?

Keep talking, LAIR is not too far in the basement.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

PSrock is gballzack confirmed

mM
psrock said:
phinch1 said:
Xigmund said:
psrock said:
phinch1 said:
psrock said:
can we wait, please. We don't know how much Sony shipped. You guys build up hype and then get disappointed when it doesn't happen the way you wanted it.

I am going to sit tight and enjoy the ride.

sorry dad I almost felt your disapointment in me rading that

go to your room, you only playing Haze tonight....

LMFAO child abuse!

i always new you never loved me....Haze.....why god why?

Keep talking, LAIR is not too far in the basement.

Oh that's just cruel and unusual I mean they don't even make prisoners play Lair, cold blooded killers don't get that treatment!

*calls the cops* They're on their way.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I feel Sony will short the console till Christmas time so that all the news outlets will say its the hot Christmas item.

Thats what I would do. Gets Sony an assload of free press.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

They're probably intentionally sending small shipments out in order to generate press. I doubt the demand is as high as they're making it seem.

The funny thing is, even if the demand was that high, it would still pale in comparison to that of the Wii.