By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I Sell my Wii for a Slim PS3??

I'd say hold onto it if you still play it or are interested in some other games.

second, get gamefly. It saves a lot of money.

third, either sell it to a friend for more than trade in, or try to estimate when there will be a wii price drop, and trade it in before that time.

Around the Network
AoiRayn said:

Heh, I'm not one of those guys ;)
But right, I guess he'll miss out on many exclusive for Wii, which is a shame though.
But it also comes down to personal preferences, which exclusives will he enjoy most?
In his post he claimed that he hasn't even touched the Wii, and it's quite a bit games he wanted for PS3, aswell as Blu-ray,

Fair enough, I concede the point to you =) I guess I'm just in a diff perspective of being a PC owner. There were so many times I was on the verge of getting one of the HD consoles, until I found out that PC versions were coming out. There's a slew of either multiplats that come to PC also, or 360+ PC or PS3+PC. I was about to get a HD console for Assasin's Creed 2 until I found out there's a PC version being released at the same time =)

Dude, I read every response in this thread. It's amazing how folks are quick to say sell your Wii and get a PS3, though it's clear she said not to sell the Wii.

Most of these jokers couldn't land a woman, much less get married, so you need to look at your budget, make cuts and do what's best for the fam. Listening to these clowns will get you divorced - but at least you'll have your PS3

Seriously, your wife made it clear - and trust me, a pissed off wife is the worst kind of woman to live with. She'll jack you up, son.

What, son, what? New York, New York!!!

Once again, sell your old 360 games on ebay

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

durtysouthhustlah said:
Dude, I read every response in this thread. It's amazing how folks are quick to say sell your Wii and get a PS3, though it's clear she said not to sell the Wii.

Most of these jokers couldn't land a woman, much less get married, so you need to look at your budget, make cuts and do what's best for the fam. Listening to these clowns will get you divorced - but at least you'll have your PS3

Seriously, your wife made it clear - and trust me, a pissed off wife is the worst kind of woman to live with. She'll jack you up, son.

LOL truer words were never spoken.

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
MonstaMack said:

Never sell your system unless your replacing it with a newer model or don't plan on playing it again for years.

Theres always going to be that game that you wanted to play but never got the chance to because you didn't own the system.

The Wii had some pretty rough periods for AAA games, but when Mario Galaxy came out it was a must have. As much as I hardly buy games for my Wii I'm glad I got one for Mario Kart, Galaxy and of course Smash Brothers.

I second this. Its not worth it. The Wii has a more and better variety of exclusives coming in 2010. NSMB Wii is going to be very fun especially now that its coming with four player so you two can play together. Come on man I can't believe you are willing to ditch Nintendo, the company that knows what its doing when it comes to multiplayer. Their games are fun. Thats why I've been a big Nintendo fan forever. I like Sony too and I want a Slim, but Nintendo shall never be sacraficed for it.

I disagree, you can easily get away with selling the 360, you just need to replace it with a PC.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

If money is tight, why not just sell the Wii and keep playing on the XB360 as you have been doing?

Galaki said:
If money is tight, why not just sell the Wii and keep playing on the XB360 as you have been doing?

His wife doesn't want him to sell it. Did you NOT read that in his reply?

What, son, what? New York, New York!!!

I don't know if you know this or not, but the Wii is getting Mario Galaxy and Tales of Ten.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

durtysouthhustlah said:
Galaki said:

His wife doesn't want him to sell it. Did you NOT read that in his reply?

Basically what Galaki is saying is. He likes getting laid and doens't like sleeping on the couch.