By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official: SSB:B delayed in US until 10 Feb. 2008

Cadance is actually CKMLB (was that right?)

Clearly a guy posted that... it just screams of testosterone.

At any rate, this really sucks for us Wii fans. What was going to be the best holiday line-up ever has turned into a good holiday line-up that will be never be mentioned in the history books.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:

At any rate, this really sucks for us Wii fans. What was going to be the best holiday line-up ever has turned into a good holiday line-up that will be never be mentioned in the history books.

No one remembers the holiday line-up of 1997 off-hand, no one will remember the holiday lineup of 2007 in 10 years.

And no one will care about the delay after Febuary of 2008.

Meh, I personally am glad they are taking more time to polish this game.

For me, this game has obvious, "Game of the Year" credentials, let alone "Game of the Console" potential.

Let them have some extra time to fine tune it, add more details and the like. Plus it's obvious to see their desire to get money off of Mario/Sonic Olympics as the first ever game meeting of the two, considering Sonic has been confirmed for Brawlers now. Also Brawlers was super close to the new Mario game.

I'm surpised people are so pissed off that Nintendo essentially will unleash its traditional salvo within little over a years time span since Wii's launch, as opposed to a five or more years time frame.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

GhaudePhaede010 said:

I agree, "she" is definitely fake. Sometimes he plays the "clueless little girl" ("My dad says everything but Sony is crap"), then again he posts testosterone-laden flames like this.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
ElRhodeo said:

I agree, "she" is definitely fake. Sometimes he plays the "clueless little girl" ("My dad says everything but Sony is crap"), then again he posts testosterone-laden flames like this.

Oh yes, because girls can't post as vehemently as guys.  Good logic.

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:

Wait, what?? 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Words Of Wisdom said:
ElRhodeo said:

Oh yes, because girls can't post as vehemently as guys.  Good logic.

Arrgh, no, that's not what I mean, of course! "She" is just not consistent.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
GhaudePhaede010 said:

OMG, they're on to me.

If you knew ckmlb, you'll know he loves all three of the games I just bashed.

I'm kind of glad about this. This holiday season is too packed with games I want to get. I think Brawls delay opens up potentially better sales for third party games like Nights and Resident Evil UC. And I don't see much effect in hardware sales other than in Japan where the Wii really needs some system sellers. As far as Europe and North America I'm pretty sure through the holidays all Wii stock will get sold out. They might not get sold out as fast as they would if Brawl was there, but they'll get sold out none the less.

Back on topic, I'm extremly disappointed. Guess I'll have to wait til February to smash... :(