By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fantastic new Rabbids Go Home gameplay trailer

I really dont wanna play this game... but...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

im still not sure about this game. maybe ill rent it first.

Short hands on impressions from Gamescom:

Controls very nicely, dashing around in the cart is very fluid, great fun. And the game is really stupid in a slapstick way, which I like. It's obvious that Ubisot put a lot of work into the game.
What I'm not so happy about is that it's mostly a collect-a-thon... I would have preferred a focus on difficult action sequences, harder puzzles, other missions. But hey, I only played the one demo level.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

I never liked the previous Rabbids games but this time, do want.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:
Whatever happened to the Ubisoft Boycott?

It went the way of other boycotts like the ones we had of beer, the outdoors, and Haribo.  Now people have better things to boycott like Left For Dead 2 because of it's blatant racism. 

OT  The game looks great.  I am a sucker for the rabbids and bought their games during this laughable "boycott".

It wasn't laughable. It was just based on a false premise. It was just when it was clear Ubisoft liked the Wii, and that those people claiming otherwise were lying, that the boycott ended.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs