By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fantastic new Rabbids Go Home gameplay trailer

Ubisoft would very much like to have my money:

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I guess it collapsed when they started making games that looked like effort was applied!

Perhaps some people can claim boycott success?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Awesome! That game looks like tons of fun!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

RolStoppable said:
Whatever happened to the Ubisoft Boycott?

It's still in effect. I flat out refuse to buy any Ubisoft games that I don't want to buy until they publish a game that I do want to buy. So the only way Ubisoft can possibly break this boycott is if they only ever publish games that I want to buy. Hah!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing

wow, it makes absolutely no sense. lol

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

This game looks awesome. Hopefully Ubisoft does not mess this up.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

The videos for this game do look fun. But it also kind of reminds me of de Blob, the little bit of platforming & running all over the stage thing, and I didn't really enjoy that game.

what's with the Goran Bregovic-eqsue music?

Part Mario Galaxy, part Marble Madness, all insane.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

cr00mz said:
what's with the Goran Bregovic-eqsue music?

I can't think of a better way to aurally capture the ideas 'hectic' and 'crazy.'