By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 - 5.00 M. on the next week! nice! ))

Makes you wonder...
If they released in this Christmas, it may have sold 5 million over the holiday.

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Around the Network

PS3 hit 5 million sooner that x360,with competition,a way higher price,and without a worldwide release and chritmas in PAL region....it may seem not enough for those wanting to critize the console and tend to compare it with the Ps2 at a very different scenario....but its not a bad thing as time will prove.

It's a good thing for Sony and it's a very good milestone to reach in just a tad over 11 months on the market, especially since it's only been in PAL regions for about 7 months. This holiday season should be huge for Sony and will make a huge dent in the lead that the other two consoles currently have on Sony. And to think that this is without Sony having one of their known hits being released in that time.

I think this could be the turning point for Sony where they make some serious noise in the console wars.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

JJseth, what in the world are you doing back?

Since this topic is about the Playstation 3's user base, I have a question: Does anyone thins that the PLaystation 3 has a shot at reaching 4m units sold in America? This would be great for the Playstation 3.