By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's Live Blog

accordig to ign thats it

10:48 -- Molyneux stepped off stage, and that's apparently it. That was the most low-tech press conference from Microsoft I've ever seen.

surely that cant be thier gamescom conference over

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

This was a Lionhead conference ...

Uh... I wasn't even planning on looking at the live blog, but since I was on I figured why not.
But seriously.. One game?

So fable 3 is the only anouncement that MS is making?

"Microsoft isn't billing its gamescom conference as a massive, platform-level event the way that Sony is, with senior personnel telling Eurogamer that they regard the Cologne event as a European show and won't be attending in force.

However, Microsoft Game Studios and Lionhead have booked a big media briefing, to be fronted by MGS Europe creative director Peter Molyneux, and that takes place at 9am BST / 10am CET on Wednesday, 19th August. "

Around the Network

I expected something other than Fable III

Sure its not E3, but cmon this was supposed to be a MS conf and not a Fable 3 one.

Only 1 game? Specially after yesterdays Sony pressconf. Thats ok for you?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Wow people can't read

i cant belive thats it. ive never seen this before just 1 game show.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

ps3 fans: ''wut I expected more than one game bawwww''

k