By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you use the left or right side of your brain?

"Are you use the left or right side of your brain?"

Which side controls grammar and spelling? j/k :P

I see it clockwise, always. No matter how hard I try, I can't see it counter.

And to whoever said "if you use more your right side, then you are probably right handed" ... aren't the hemispheres supposed to controle the OPPOSITE side of yer bodys? You know, the right controls the left... etc.

Around the Network

clockwise.
i am right handed.

so, that means i have been cheating on my left hand?

Clockwise and i am right handed to.

Its very easy to change the way that the figure is turning from clockwise to counter-clockwise. Nice test.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

I shouldn't have dropped that acid before clicking on this thread.

What if I have two of these images up and both are going in opposite directions?

Are I use my whole brain?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

It keeps changing it's spinning without me trying. Which made me think the whole thing was a prank.

Guess it's not? Ahh... after reading their "Right Brain" and "Left Brain" differences i see where their problem lies.

Around the Network

It's not a prank. I checked out every frame with my gif animator software and they are all consistant.

It's an illusion caused by your brain.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

There's actually nothing about the picture itself that shows if it's going clockwise or counter-clockwise, it's just that our brain sees it one way or the other. I initially saw it as going counter, but now she's going clockwise all the time for me. Apparently it's possible to change the way you see her going by concentrating really hard, but I can't do it. =/

Oh, and the thing about using one side of your brain is complete bullshit. This has nothing to do with that stuff.

WTF now is see it going clockwise and dont know how the hell i saw it going anti. lol my left brain must have went to sleep.

showed my gf she said it kept changing every few seconds...

Clockwise, left handed

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

i too thought the thing was a prank, because one time it would be clockwise the other counter-clockwise. I even stared at it for a couple minutes thinking it might have a hitch in the animation that would give it away.

I then decided that since all the other tests show me as middle brained (use both sides evenly) that the thing must be real, it just depends on how i first see it when i scroll back up the page.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)