By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you use the left or right side of your brain?

Ok i only see it going counter clockwise when i dont focus on it. If i look at it though my peripheral vision then it goes counter clockwise but if i look straight at it then its going clockwise

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

Her shadow is spinning counterclockwise, but she is actually spinning clockwise.

Doesn't actually prove much. I'm very left focused and I still thought clockwise at first.

Edit: What the heck? It keeps on changing betweem clockwise and counterclockwise! So odd.

She is spinning closckwise for me.

It looks clockwise to me - but something seems 'off' at the same time....no matter how hard I try though I can't see her turn clockwise.

It might have something to do with the fact that whenever I see a two-dimensional "3D" image, my brain takes that 2D image and renders it in three dimensions in my mind (too much 3D fps's, I suppose)

I am a very logically oriented, science type person though - but at the same time I have right brain traits as well (imagination rules, presents possibilities, can "get it" (i.e. meaning)).

It probably has to do with my odd MBTI type (if any of you know about MBTI)

Townzy said:
go get a clock hold it up to this picture the hands move in the opposite direction as the womans hands and feet

HAHAHAHAH tell em brotha

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

when i first looked at it, i saw clockwise, but now all i see is counter!! does this mean im going to die?

Townzy said:
twesterm said:
I see it going clockwise which makes sense since I'm left handed. The article says if you focus you can see it spinning the opposite direction but I can't (and I can even see magic eyes with ease).

no it dosent, they say if you see it moving clockwise you are more right brain orientated therefore you prob should be right handed.

im left handed and see it as moving anti clockwise, plus those atrributes they list as left brain dominant apply alot to me.

You've got it backwards.

If you're left handed, you're right brained.

If you're right handed, you're left brained.

Look it up on wikipedia - if what you're saying was the case, almost everyone would be left handed, rather than the other way around. 

TheJon said:
when i first looked at it, i saw clockwise, but now all i see is counter!! does this mean im going to die?

Yes.

Or, it could mean you are partially ambidextrous. 

epsilon72 said:
TheJon said:

Yes.

Or, it could mean you are partially ambidextrous.

haha, cool. now only if i could find a way to not die...

I saw it as clockwise. But then I focused on the shadow of the feet until I saw it counterclockwise, I was then able to slowly work my way up while still seeing it as counterclockwise. However after a few seconds of seeing her full body turn counterclockwise, it suddenly reverted back to clockwise.

It would seem I have no power over naked spinning women... or the clothed stationary ones.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.