By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ok so schools about to start again...

Craan said:

I'm already in my second week of being a high school senior. Going to be the best year yet
1st semester
English 12
Creative Writing
technical path Economics
Culinary arts 3
PE
technical path Geometry
2nd semester
English 12
English 11
technical path Government
Culinary Arts 3
Biology 2

really easy year

Did you fail English 11?

Around the Network

i'm the only one in my class that didn't graduate this year, i still need to go back to school on august the 14th to do the twelve classes i owe, shit i never should have skept 10 months of classes.

trashleg said:
wow i feel so old :|

im starting 2nd year Forensic Investigation on september 14th, i have about 4 weeks to save up some money and find somewhere to live YAY

Old? I feel like  ... I teach to kids like you guys and girls... And I'm 26!!! Well.. actually most of my students are older then you guys & girls.. from 18 till 26 years old.. some are even older then me! sometimes I wish they didn't offer me this parttime job so i could go get a drink with my students.. they are a funny bunch of people!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

sux, in highschool my locker is on the second floor, next class is on the third, then on the first, then the third, then the second, then the outside mobils, then on the third floor, then lunch and gym on the first floor...

gtoastboy44562 said:
sux, in highschool my locker is on the second floor, next class is on the third, then on the first, then the third, then the second, then the outside mobils, then on the third floor, then lunch and gym on the first floor...

That sucks big time.

Around the Network
CatFangs806 said:
gtoastboy44562 said:

That sucks big time.

indeed

toastboy44562 said:
CatFangs806 said:
gtoastboy44562 said:

That sucks big time.

indeed

Indeed.

mine starts at 14th of september

I'm pretty excited for school. Its my final year in high school and I really want to be at my very best. I want to prove to not only everyone but myself that I can do the impossible. I'm really going to make this the best year of high school and really do well so I could go to a good university. I am going to pull out all the stops and work to the best of my ability. This is my final year and my last chance to really make things happen and I will make things happen.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
I'm pretty excited for school. Its my final year in high school and I really want to be at my very best. I want to prove to not only everyone but myself that I can do the impossible. I'm really going to make this the best year of high school and really do well so I could go to a good university. I am going to pull out all the stops and work to the best of my ability. This is my final year and my last chance to really make things happen and I will make things happen.

Like they say, row! row! fight the powah!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!