By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it Game Over for 360?

@darth: Good to see some poeple here can accept their bias and be honest about it, but when the new capdom game leads the PS3 to victory we will all be flabbergasted :P

Around the Network

As for the original phrase about the 360 being "everything you want in a console " I respond this :

NO ,it isnt .

It hasnt free online .

It hasnt all the franchises .

It has RROD .

Its craply built by MS .

It doesnt have HD-DVD or BR built-in .

Its game library is 90% racing ,sports and FPS games .

El Duderino said:
@darth: Good to see some poeple here can accept their bias and be honest about it, but when the new capdom game leads the PS3 to victory we will all be flabbergasted :P

I don't know about you but those recent screens of "MegaFan Y" and "Resident Weevil" amazed me.

Now I'm really excited to see what they have in store for the "Lead Rising 2" game next year.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Manhunter!? I need to Play that game!

Diomedes1976 said:
Its game library is 90% racing ,sports and FPS games .

You are a moron. Please be quiet and let the grownups speak.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Dam we so look into the future, I could say time will tell? I don't think that it will be game over for the 360, I can't be that certain for ps3, but hope they come up again.

Diomedes1976 said:
As for the original phrase about the 360 being "everything you want in a console " I respond this :

NO ,it isnt . True (but not because of your reasons)

It hasnt free online . (I thought PS3 fans didn´t mind paying for quality)

It hasnt all the franchises .(Unlike other consoles)

It has RROD . (Not as a standard feature)

Its craply built by MS . (Yeah they should have used more chewing-gum to make it hold together)

It doesnt have HD-DVD or BR built-in . (Thats actually a great feature)

Its game library is 90% racing ,sports and FPS games . (Sorry but thats just a stupid thing to say)

Enlightment said:
I personally think it's over.
THey will sell ofcoz but one to less.

So Manhunter3 will go to Wii...wahhahaha last-gen graphics....
What will we be getting instead of Manhunter3.....Manhunter3 the next-gen version?

Ofcoz you have to realize this is a tryout for Capdom to see if they can sell these kinda games on the Wii.
Manhunter is a cash generator.....so lets see what it will do on the Wii

Nothing revealed for the Xbox

you guys are shitting your pants.....afraid of what might happen to the PS3...RELAX dudes.
PS3 is going to win and dominate don't listen to the propaganda of the others.
Playstation is a very strong brand like Coca-cola, Apple, Sony, Burger King.

It appeals to the mass. It has great games coming. And futuristic capabilities (multi media)
It is the Future you can flip a coin a thousand times.....it won't matter.
THe tech inside the PS3 is incredible. While the dust hast settle the Playstation brand will rise in 2008. Analyst predict a lot of crap and they don't always come true.
Sit down and think it over, if even 50% of the last-gen users start to cross over in December....what do you think will happen. All the money greedy 3th party devs will start concentrating on the PS3 and put more effort in the PS3.... the PS4 will have a similar architecture, they most know it.
So put effort now to reap the harvest in the future.

Games....most of them will be true next gen. The devs are finishing up the last gen games. The support for the PS2 will drop fast so the only two things that will be left over are the PSP and the wii.
To overcome the problem with devs sticking to the last gen because of the WIi is simple. PS2 but this will take a few years before we ever see the likes of a small PS3. Sony has yet 6 years to unfold their plan. Getting Blu-ray mainstream and then battle the other consoles. Think people Think

Ok, now I get it, you are making fun of the Sony Fans like the SDF, right???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:

Ok, now I get it, you are making fun of the Sony Fans like the SDF, right???

FJ-Warez wins the thread +1

By the way, Diomedes ... it's hard to take you seriously when all you do is bitch and moan about VGChartz numbers. ioi adjusts when official data comes out, so what's the problem? And your 360 comments are just asinine.

Personally I would argue that the XBox 360 isn't even close to being an affordable system to the masses and that is the real problem ... The Wii at $250 is a stretch for most consumers and a $350 system is simply beyond the means of most gamers. The XBox 360 should have dropped to $300 in November of 2006 in order to maintain its sales lead over the new consoles and take advantage of it's year lead.