By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it Game Over for 360?

@rocketpig Agreed

And seriously leo-j you should STFU if you don't know what you are talking about.

Around the Network
Enlightment said:
I personally think it's over.
THey will sell ofcoz but one to less.

So Manhunter3 will go to Wii...wahhahaha last-gen graphics....
What will we be getting instead of Manhunter3.....Manhunter3 the next-gen version?

Ofcoz you have to realize this is a tryout for Capdom to see if they can sell these kinda games on the Wii.
Manhunter is a cash generator.....so lets see what it will do on the Wii

Nothing revealed for the Xbox

you guys are shitting your pants.....afraid of what might happen to the PS3...RELAX dudes.
PS3 is going to win and dominate don't listen to the propaganda of the others.
Playstation is a very strong brand like Coca-cola, Apple, Sony, Burger King.

It appeals to the mass. It has great games coming. And futuristic capabilities (multi media)
It is the Future you can flip a coin a thousand times.....it won't matter.
THe tech inside the PS3 is incredible. While the dust hast settle the Playstation brand will rise in 2008. Analyst predict a lot of crap and they don't always come true.
Sit down and think it over, if even 50% of the last-gen users start to cross over in December....what do you think will happen. All the money greedy 3th party devs will start concentrating on the PS3 and put more effort in the PS3.... the PS4 will have a similar architecture, they most know it.
So put effort now to reap the harvest in the future.

Games....most of them will be true next gen. The devs are finishing up the last gen games. The support for the PS2 will drop fast so the only two things that will be left over are the PSP and the wii.
To overcome the problem with devs sticking to the last gen because of the WIi is simple. PS2 but this will take a few years before we ever see the likes of a small PS3. Sony has yet 6 years to unfold their plan. Getting Blu-ray mainstream and then battle the other consoles. Think people Think

Ofcoz... Manhunter... Capdom... *head explodes*

I wouldn't challenge other peoples' thought processes after a post like that.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

leo-j said:
What da hell did micro$0ft bring to the industry? Nothing, NOTHING!!!

They brought competition, now Sony has to fight for 3rd parties instead of just expectin them, they brought great online features that were PC only before, they made Sony get cold feet and drop price, they brought a system that says: "HD, sure if you want that, if not fine".... I´d say they brough lots of good stuff, as for game over ??? Yes I also see the PS3 in second possition in the end but by that time 3rd parties will now that you can count on 360 to sell games so the next system will be in good position. These sort of post will not let you lose your fanboy image, even the shadow needs to embrace the sun for it can´t exist alone...

@ Enlightment: Thanx for the good laugh, haven´t seen something as funny since those "domination starts with motorstorm" posts

@Enlightment

lol....your predictions can not be proven

Enlightment said:

What will we be getting instead of Manhunter3.....Manhunter3 the next-gen version?

Ofcoz you have to realize this is a tryout for Capdom to see if they can sell these kinda games on the Wii.

you guys are shitting your pants.....afraid of what might happen to the PS3...RELAX dudes.

It appeals to the mass. It has great games coming. And futuristic capabilities (multi media)
THe tech inside the PS3 is incredible. While the dust hast settle the Playstation brand will rise in 2008. Analyst predict a lot of crap and they don't always come true.
Sit down and think it over, if even 50% of the last-gen users start to cross over in December....what do you think will happen. All the money greedy 3th party devs will start concentrating on the PS3 and put more effort in the PS3.... the PS4 will have a similar architecture, they most know it.

Games....most of them will be true next gen. The devs are finishing up the last gen games. The support for the PS2 will drop fast so the only two things that will be left over are the PSP and the wii.
To overcome the problem with devs sticking to the last gen because of the WIi is simple. PS2 but this will take a few years before we ever see the likes of a small PS3. Sony has yet 6 years to unfold their plan. Getting Blu-ray mainstream and then battle the other consoles. Think people Think

Thanks for showing me the light

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

Enlightment said:

Analyst predict a lot of crap and they don't always come true.

lol. Almost every analyst has said the same you you did in your post. PS3 will eventually dominate. So what your saying is that they are wrong?

As for the rest of your post. Well, its kinda like poo. 

Enlightment said:

WOW GREAT POST.  I TOTALLYL AGRE !!!1111!

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Hardware: Console Weekly Total
X360 129,986 (+6%) 7,503,145
Wii 95,800 (-2%) 5,096,805
PS3 29,718 (0%) 2,102,260

Also can you seriously mr.money explain to me how in the world xbox 360 sales went down. We saw an increase of 6% PS3 is 0% and 30k a week and 360 is doing 130k. If anything I think your flaming and a Sony only fanboy.

@Enlightment

I accept I'm biased towards the PS3

BUT

Don't be ridiculous!!

& what is

MANHUNTER

&

CAPDOM

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Well ,MS has brought to the industry the online fees and the Red Ring of Death ....that and a new lesson in FUD tactics against the rivals ....

Not a very positive thing ....but competition is good all the same

As for the question ,the defeat of the 360 in Europe and Japan is inevitable ,in NA it could hold its foots against the PS3 but not against the Wii ....the 360 best scenario is being 2nd in NA and third in Europe and Japan ...

As the recent data in France and Spain suggest vgchartz has been undertracking the PS3 in EUrope and as mS own information for France its clear vgchartz has been overtracking 360 (vgchartz gives 500K+ when MS only claims 430K ) so I wouldnt take too serious those WW numbers ...at least ioi is adding the new data but then he continues to post just the same weekly sales one week after the other when its clear its undertracked PS3 in a big way in Spain ,France and probably all continental Europe (at the same time overtracking 360 ) ...

As for 360 sales these Halo 3 weeks we will have to wait until NPD data ....