Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

Xxain said:
badgenome said:

GABE U R FAT AND SHUOLD DIE.

AND FAT.

ROTFL!!!!.......This is hilarious LOL

lol

Around the Network

whatever...what's the big deal about Valve again? it's not like they do anything so amazing (First person shooters, for Christ's sake, and nothing great after Half Life) I can certainly live without that as I can live without any FPS.

Well considering how long he has been trash talking the system, this comment seems like an afterthought.
If they don't want to or aren't able to make quality games for the PS3 that's fine but Valve aren't doing themselves any favours by bashing the PS3 every chance they get.

I myself do have a gaming rig as well but I think I'll keep it reserved for Blizzard games :)

Well that's why he's refusing to let any other ports of Valve games being made by different companys and instead is just shutting them out all together.

thanny said:
haha theres some bitter fanboys in here :P

Thanks for another TF2 update Valve <3

Yeah, this update was mostly pretty good.

Around the Network

LOL watching Sony fanboys complain at Valve is gold, especially since he is laughing all the way to the bank, while their precious Sony is losing hundreds of millions of dollars every quarter.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Basically "The" echoed my thoughts precisely. Thanks, saves me some time typing it out.

wow it just amazes me that the Orange box for the PS3 is like a Wii port, but better.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Gabe must DIET!!!!!!!!!!

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Gabe must DIET!!!!!!!!!!

are u saying he is domed too

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)