By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I now own an Xbox 360

Lit09 said:
You should have waited for the Elite price cut...those $100 bucks u saved could have gotten you a ton of 360 games :/

This

Around the Network
matt247 said:
Lit09 said:
You should have waited for the Elite price cut...those $100 bucks u saved could have gotten you a ton of 360 games :/

This

Elite is already 339 here in canada at Best buy. With GTA4 or REsident Evil 5. I don't think he paid 399 wherever he is...

I got the elite that is bundled with halo3 and Fable 2. I am fairly certain, that they wouldn't just toss those games in for free.

Your live account says you played 2 games last year, nothing recent. What exactly have you played on 360 since MUA and Gears?

That was my live account I used to play online with my friend on his gears of war. I havent played anything but gears really. Look at my owned PS3 games to see what kind of games I like.

Around the Network

spectral force 3, lost odyssey, oblivion ( has a ton of dlc on 360 ), sacred 2:fallen angel, jade empire from xbox originals, banjo kazooie 1 and 2, banjo kazooie: nuts and bolts, gears 1 and 2, halo wars,mvc 2,last remnant,blue dragon,ninja blade,culdcept saga.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I suggest getting it online and getting some demos for retail games (there is one for Halo Wars for example) as well as tons of trial versions for arcade games like Braid, Castle Crashers, Geometry Wars 2, Galaga and Trials HD.

Apart from that (like two other guys said before): Dead Rising (might be a demo for that one, too if you live in the US) - a good buy if you like a game with a lot of replayability and zombies in it.

And if you even remotely enjoy racing games Forza is a MUST HAVE!

Earth Defense Force is fun but not over the top imho.

I have been looking for a racing game. But I think I am going to save myself for GT5 and like get the super epic steering wheel and stuff. And I have it online right now. But I am still updating everything for FFXI lol

Whats MVC?

Marvel Vs Capcom...
Xbox 360 has practically no games....I almost never play mine...

/sarcasm

Halo 3, Fable II, Gears of War I & II.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB