By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I now own an Xbox 360

yo_john117 said:
Sharky54 said:

What now? Also what games should I get? I bought the Elite with halo3 and fable 2. I don't like either game though. What else should I get? Oh I have FFXI(the reason I got it) and mass effect.

Ugh...I'd have to say if you don't like either of those games then there's no hope fer ya!!

lol thatd bette be a joke

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
NKAJ said:
yo_john117 said:
Sharky54 said:

What now? Also what games should I get? I bought the Elite with halo3 and fable 2. I don't like either game though. What else should I get? Oh I have FFXI(the reason I got it) and mass effect.

Ugh...I'd have to say if you don't like either of those games then there's no hope fer ya!!

Let me guess..your a big KillZone 2 fan...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
NKAJ said:
yo_john117 said:
Sharky54 said:

im not a huge fan to be honest...they just look cool.

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
NKAJ said:
yo_john117 said:
Sharky54 said:

You should get a Wii...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
NKAJ said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
NKAJ said:
yo_john117 said:
Sharky54 said:

You should get a Wii...

?     motive...?

Around the Network

How about either Forza or Project Gotham for a fun racing game?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Sharky54 said:
All multiplatform games will be bought for my PS3. So don't even mention those.

Also if I was going to buy a new PC to play FFXI again, I would buy a great gaming rig for 1400ish bucks. I don't have 1400ish bucks right now. And I am saving for a car too.

Gears 1 and 2 are obvious choices. Dead rising is possible.

I prefer Wrpgs over Jrpgs. I like first person shooters but I am getting bored of them. I did reserve the prestige modern warfare 2. So no COD4.

What are some other good exclusives? I will buy gears 1 and 2 used asap. I don't really know any other exclusives. Maybe I can try Halo Wars I am an RTS fan. But how is it compared to starcraft?(The end all be all of RTS IMO)

Multi-platform games generally sell much better on the 360  than PS3's multi-platform games and more third party support is given to Microsoft who get more exclusive content for multi-platform games. 

X360 Exclusive games worth trying out include: Gear of War 1 & 2, Fable 2, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Crackdown, Saints Row, Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Eath Defence 2017, Kameo, Dead or Alive 4, Forza 2, Project Gotham racing 4 and many more.

Enjoy your 360.

You bought a 360 without knowing what games to get? You dont like Halo? You are buying all multiplat games for your ps3? ....Why did you buy the 360 again? Seriously.
Oh, and prepare mentally for this.

Do you want japanese voices in FF13 and Versus 13? Write to these guys and tell them: support@square-enix-usa.com

Unclean said:
You bought a 360 without knowing what games to get? You dont like Halo? You are buying all multiplat games for your ps3? ....Why did you buy the 360 again? Seriously.
Oh, and prepare mentally for this.

I know you have never ever played on XBox Live if you think there are tons of screaming kids.  In reality you might come accross one every 10 games of so...and even then theirs a handy little button called the mute button!

I picked up a copy of Crackdown from a gamestop for $12.99 and a copy of Too Human off eBay for 13.99 and subsequently put apx 40 hrs into Crackdown and 180 hrs into Too Human. Well worth the scratch.